Chapter Nine: Buddies?

Okay...so I decided on what to do. Since it was a little conflicted between them being twins or nah they are just going to vaguely know each other. Okay? Good. Now read on!
___________________________
Annabeth's P. O. V.
"Careful," I told Percy as we walked down the never ending hallway. "I feel better now though," Percy pointed out. Annabeth looked at his purple and blue leg, and noticed he was trying to hide a limp. "Mhm. Sure." She looked at the boy. "Where are we going again?" He looked up from the boy in his arms.

"To the glade." Annabeth had no idea what he was talking about, but he didn't offer any information so she just left the subject. "My name's Percy, by the way," Percy told him, earning a glare from Annabeth. 'It's probably not the safest thing to do, just go offering names to anyone we meet. But whatever, Percy will be Percy.'

The boy looked like he was contemplating for a minute. "My names Minho." Annabeth really got a good look at him for the first time, he had dark hair and eyes and a blue shirt covered in dirt. "Well Minho, I would like to know more about where you are taking us," Annabeth stated, trying to learn more about their situation. As they were holding this "conversation" Percy looked to be studying the other boy he was carrying.

"I think we should save explanations for later.." He looked at her, not really showing much emotion. "Well I hope we are almost there because-" she got cut off when they turned a corner and there was a huge doorway. "Oh wow," was all Percy could say. Inside there was a humongous field with little buildings. "The glade?" She asked him. "Yes, the glade." He started walking in, still holding the other boy in his arms. Then the people started gathering.

"Did they do that to Thomas!" One yelled. "I bet they did! Let's throw them in the slammer!" They were starting to get annoying. "Wait! That's a girl! Now we have two!!" Another yelled. 'What's so special about me being a girl?' She thought. Then she heard a heavily accented voice. "Oi!   What the heck happened to tommy Minho!?" The boy pushed himself in front of the others, he must be in charge or something.

"Well, Thomas passed out as we were running, then on my way back I ran into these two killing a griever," he said, like it was amazing or something. Everything went quiet, the exploded at the same time. "They killed a griever!" "How did they end up here!" "Where are they even from?!" It was so loud Annabeth couldn't even think, and that's saying a lot. "SHUT UP!!" Another blonde boy yelled. Then accent looked at Annabeth and Percy, "we need to talk."

Thanks for reading! So I'm on fall break this week, is anyone else out of school? Okay see you next time! -Lauren