Chapter Eight: Billy

Percy's P. O. V
"Okay Billy! Here I come," I yelled at the beast as I charged at it. It's slime was everywhere, making everything slippery. I ran up to it and avoided it's nasty pincher, holding my sword out in front me. When I tried to stab it, my sword just went off of it like it was actually rubber! "Oh come on!" I yelled trying to stab it again.

"What the heck," Annabeth lunged at Billy with me at her side. Neither of us had any luck. Then I remembered. This one time I killed a crab and I had to stab it in its stomach because its shell was too hard. "Annabeth! The stomach," I said sliding under it. "Nice thinking!" She watched as I stabbed its stomach. As soon as I stabbed it, it started falling.

"Percy!" Annabeth grabbed my arms and started pulling me out. She wasn't fast enough though, the grieved landed on my leg. "What do you think your doing!!" Came a voice from down the hall. He came into view, with another boy in his arms. I couldn't really make out his face, due to the dim lighting of the maze. "Help me pull him out you idiot! Don't just stand there!!" The boy looked over to Annabeth, "And why should I do that?" It looked like he was grinning.

"Seriously?" I looked at him with a glare, I looked over at Annabeth and she was giving him the 'I'm going to kill you glare.' "Okay okay!!" He set the boy down and scrambled to help Annabeth lift the 'spider' off of me. It creaked as they lifted it about six inches off of the ground.

I started sliding my leg out from under the thing. "I think it's broken," I said, pushing myself against the wall. "Ya think?" He looked at me then to the other boy. "Hmm," he then picked up the other boy. "You ready?" Annabeth and I both looked at him. "For what?" I asked him. "Well to the glade of course!" Annabeth just looked at him. "Whatever..." She muttered.

She then handed me a piece of ambrosia. I slipped it in my mouth while the boy was turned, don't want to expose any mortals to our world.
I started getting up. My leg isn't much better, but I'll be fine. "Okay then let's go," he said as I leaned on Annabeth so I wouldn't fall.

Sorry for such a short upload! But anyways thank you for reading this chapter.
I was thinking about doing something...but I need to know what you guys think first. What if in this story Percy and Thomas where actually twins!! Please let me know if I should do this or not in the comments!  -Lauren