Chiron Delivers Some Weird News

Percy P.O.V
This is going better then I thought. Thomas and Teresa aren't bad, neither are Newt or Minho. The rest of the group seemed to be picking up fighting pretty well.
"Okay. I'm starving," I said to Annabeth as we fought. "Me too..what do you think they eat for lunch here. They are a group of teenage boys so they most likely can't cook very well."
"What do you mean by that? I'm a very good cook." Annabeth laughed, "sure Percy."
       "As long as they give me food I'm fine...though I would rather it be blue." A couple of people that had obviously been Eavesdropping gave me weird looks, but I just ignored it. "Hey Annabeth..do you think this plan is actually going to work or what?"
"I really hope so Percy...but you might want to be cautious. All of them," she said while sweeping her hand across the training field, "They aren't experts, and they aren't demigods either. Just remember that."
"I will, I just...I'm worried."
"So am I. Do you think that if we tried to IM it would work?" As she suggested an Iris Message I thought about how stupid I was not to have tried yet. "I TOTALLY FORGOT ABOUT THAT!" I yelled, gaining many peoples attention.
"Why don't we go somewhere more private? Eavesdropping annoys me," she says a little louder. People immediately looked away and stopped listening to us, or at least it looked like it.
___________________________
"Okay, I make the rainbow, you do the talking and stuff." Annabeth looked at me trying not to smile' "Okay Percy, just get on with it."
I created a rainbow, after trying for like, five minutes. "Oh Iris goddess of the rainbow, please show me Chiron, at Camp Half-blood."
"Yes but what about the newer ones?" Chiron asks a blonde kid, who I recognize as Will Solace, son of Apollo. "They seem to be doing fine, we can continue this conversation later, this looks important," he says pointing behind Chiron, at us.
Chiron turn around and realizes we are waiting to talk to him. "Ah, Percy, Annabeth. You guys seem to be gone longer than expected, is your quest going alright?" Chiron said while looking worried.
"Yes and no. We found some people in the labyrinth...the call themselves 'gladers'." Chiron looked at Annabeth for more details, details that we really didn't have. "Percy had a plan, but we aren't for sure of anything yet, we will give you more details later but we just wanted to make sure everything was okay at camp."
Chiron looked around,"everything is okay, but one thing weird is going on...we have had over fifty new campers in the past week."
"PERCY! ANNABETH!" We heard a voice from the fields yelling. "We have to go Chiron, but we will talk to you later," Annabeth told him. I could basically see the gears turning inside her head.
As we walked towards the yelling voice Annabeth brought up what Chiron had said, "What do you think is going on?" I looked her in the eyes,"I don't know, but it's got to all be connected somehow. I mean, people locked up in the labyrinth and FIFTY NEW CAMPERS AT CAMP?! What is going on?"

Okay.

I know...you all hate me. I'm sorry!! I have finally gotten out of school a couple weeks ago, but I just wasn't very motivated. For some reason today I just wanted to out of nowhere. So...yeah. Do t kill me.

Thank you all for reading and I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Please keep commenting and voting!
Byeeeeee