Proof

Percy P.O.V
       "Prove it." As soon as I heard that I grinned and stood up. "If you want proof...then here," I stretched out my arm, and soaked Minho with water. "Hey!!" He yelled rubbing the water out of his eyes. "Fine fine." I dried him off and smiled. "You asked, I gave," I stated, earning a few snickers from the other boys.
       "What about you Annabelle?" Percy looked at the boy in the back corner. "It's Annabeth, and she can-" Annabeth cut him off with a 'the look'. "I have good battle strategy skills and I'm good with a knife. Percy?" I knew what she was asking me for, a quick demonstration of just how good she was with a knife.
       "Okay. We're going to have a small practice fight," I said turning to the boys. "Draw your weapons," somebody said. Annabeth pulled out the knife she was carrying and I pulled out Riptide. "What are you going to do with a pen?"
       I answered by smirking as I took the cap off of my pen, earning a few gasps. "Are you ready?" Annabeth asked me. "As ready as I'll ever be."
       She came at me with her knife and I moved away last second, trying to trip her in the process. She didn't fall, but she did stumble, giving me an opportunity. With one quick motion I knocked her knife to the floor and grabbed her arm, only to be judo flipped onto my back on the floor. I rolled out of the way of Annabeth's foot as soon as I was on the ground.
       We continued like this until Newt finally called a tie. "Well, we know not to mess with either of you. But how can we be sure that you can get us out of the maze safely?" He asked.
       "Well..the truth is, you can't. We just need you to believe in us enough that you guys will risk your lives. I mean, you want out right?" I asked while looking at them all.
       "How big of a risk is this going to be though? Are we going to have like three people actually survive or can we all make it?" I looked at Annabeth and I could practically see the cogs turning in her head. "That depends. You guys are going to have to be able to fight and cooperate. Think you can do that?" She asked Newt.
       "Cooperation: 50%, fighting: .2%," Newt said after looking around the room at all of the boys. "Well, we may be able to help with that."

What?! Two uploads in one week!? I know..surprising. Sorry it's so short but..its late and I'm tired so..but anyways, thank you so much for reading this chapter and I hope you enjoyed it.
Okay, byeeeeee!