Sorta a plan

Percy's P.O.V
Thomas looked at me after explaining our childhood friendship. "Tom?" 'I had a friend named Tom when I was younger, so I think it's probably him.' As I studied his face I noticed his dark hair, dark eyes, and the freckles on his face that had always been there.
"Yes, I don't know why I can remember but...I just do?" He looked at everyone in the room who had become silent, "guys, what's wrong?" Then they all started talking. "Umm...what are we supposed to do?" "Why can you only remember him?" "What?" "Whyyyyyyy?"
"Okay, okay. Obviously this is not a coincidence...so what should we do next?" Annabeth restated her question, wanting to plan ahead. "Well, you guys were in the maze, so where did you come from?" The accented one asked us.
"Uh..well we go to this camp for people like...us?" Annabeth glared at him, the look obviously said 'Percy, you idiot.' "People like you..what's that supposed to mean?" Minho asked us. "Well we both have ADHD and dyslexia, so we go to a camp with a lot of other teenagers like us," Annabeth said.
       "Well, since you know how to enter the maze...do you think you can find your way back out?" Thomas asked, looking deep in thought. "Umm. Maybe, but we came into the maze for a reason," Annabeth pointed out. I had almost forgotten about the actual reason we're here for.
       "And that reason is?" The accented boy asked us. "I think we need to talk in private," I said, after Annabeth and I looked at each other for a minute. Accent looked like he was thinking for a minute, then he said, "five minutes," and he quickly ushered everyone out of the room.
       After the door was closed we started to talk, "should we just tell them?" Annabeth seemed to be deep in thought. "Well, I guess there's no getting around it if we want to complete this mission successfully...and save these people." I looked at her, knowing that we had both been thinking the same thing.    "We can't leave them here," I basically repeated.
       "Okay...come in!!" Annabeth yelled out at them. As they stepped in Tom asked us, "okay, what are you going to tell us?" I looked at Annabeth and she nodded.
       "Well, have you ever heard of the Greek gods?"

And there we go, another chapter for you guys. I hope you enjoyed this chapter...and feel free to comment.
And by the way, is anyone else off for the next couple of weeks for Christmas break?
Okay byeeeeee!