Twenty

Think about the last time you were shocked. Like really shocked... The kind of shock that made you freeze on the spot, the kind that makes your head go blank, the kind that made you speechless. Got it? Good. Now multiply it by a million and you come close to what's going through me right now.

"This can't be happening." I muttered under my breath. I turned around to look at Max. Maybe my eyes were playing a trick on me.

The monitor had yet again me on it. Which meant that the freaking guys that handle the fucking camera chose me again. Why would I get picked twice? I should have stayed at home. I turned to Max for some help. I was hoping that he said something like 'the girl that kiss one player can't kiss the other' or something like that but nothing like that happened.

"This can't be happening!"

"But it is...."

"Is this some kind of joke? I am supposed to be laughing about this?" I asked Max.

"No."

"Max, I can't kiss him too! This must me fixed."

"Come on, sweetheart, I can't be that bad!" Stephan said from behind me.

"You paid the camera operator to choose me again, didn't you?" I asked turning around visibly angry.

"You can't prove anything!" He said with an evil smirk on his face.

"I'm not kissing you!" I said stomping my foot like a little kid.

"But you are!" He said.

I was ready to tell him that he couldn't force me. I was about to tell him that he can't make me kiss him- that I had a free will and I could choose who to kiss. But before I could even protest, Stephan reached out and grabbed the back of my neck bringing my face closer to his. He brought my face inches away from his and then he stared at me for a few seconds smiling at me like I had said the cutest thing ever. The intensity of the stare felt like he could read my mind and he could see right through my soul.

And then his lips were on mine.

His lips were gentle and they were light at first. His hands moved from the back of my head to my waste bringing me even closer to him- if possible- and that's when everything changed. From the innocent, soft kiss that we were sharing it turned into a hot, passionate kiss really quickly. As he was bringing me close, his fingers found their way under my shirt and dag into my skin- not in a painful way thought. The sheer contact of his skin on mine made me gasped and he took advantage of that by bringing his tongue into my mouth.

And that's how I got lost. His kiss was so passionate and wild that I just lost myself in it. I started kissing him back with as much passion as he was giving me, bringing my hands to his hair and tugging a little at the roots, earning a growl from Stephan on my mouth. I remember his hand moved from the back of my waist to my ass where he squeezed while bringing my front right on his front- eliminating every little gap between our bodies.

The dude can kiss!

I don't know how much time it had passed since we started kissing but somehow I realized where we were and who I was kissing. I somehow found the power in me to bring my hands up and push him away. The crowd went wild and there were some whistles but I really didn't care. Stephan took a step back when I pushed him but he was still staring at me and I was staring back at him. What the hell just happened?

He continued staring at me for a while but then he turned around and headed towards the field so the game could start. When he turned around, I took a breath like I've been holding my breath for a while. And then I noticed that Max was staring at me.