One

A/N

Okay, this is my first story I've ever written so be lenient but don't hold back! I want to know what you liked and didn't like so I can improve and make a story that I'm going to be satisfied with but also create a story that you would like.

~~~~&~~~~

    Here's another day in high school. I have about a few months to finish high school and I can honestly say that I won't miss anything about high school.

I hate people that are saying that they will miss high school. If you're not one of the popular kids, you have no right to say that. What exactly is that you're going to miss anyway? Will you miss being treated like garbage? Will you miss being too afraid to stand out so you get used to hide in plain sight hoping not to get noticed by the popular kids? Will you miss the hazing or the fact that you were obligated to be silent and not express your opinion in fear of becoming the target of nasty commenting by everyone?Cause I sure as hell won't! Of course, I would miss the friends that I've made but that's all I would miss about this place.

And if you are one of the popular kids then you should just enjoy high school, because those are going to be your last days of tormenting others. The moment you're going to graduate and step into the real world big bullies will come and torment you... And life will go from bad to worse really fast really soon.

The football players- if they are lucky- they will get a college scholarship and some of them, the luckiest, will go professional! The rest of them will have to work in the local store to support their cheerleader girlfriend who is going to be pregnant to their second child by the time they graduate from a local college and after a while they are going to lose interest in their wives. They will eat a lot and they will get fat, and then their wives are going to cheat on them because they don't pay enough attention to them.

When it comes to cheerleaders, they will either go to college as cheerleaders or will leave college and not find a job so they will have to dance to make a living... The rest of them will get married to their high school sweetheart and have a lot of kids and the luckiest will live happily ever after and the less lucky ones will end up a divorced woman who will live to consume their exes' money!

No, I'm not bitter and no, I'm not one of the people that have no friends in high school. I have friends in my life and I love them. Firstly, there is Joe and Kelly, who they have been a couple for the past three months I've known. I don't think that I've ever seen them fight or even argue. If their relationship was like it seemed, they are my role models when it comes to true love.

And then, there is my best friend, Max, who can make me laugh even when I'm having the crappiest day ever. Have you ever had such an understanding with another person that you immediately feel and get what the other person wants and needs without them having to ask? Well, that's the exact same bond Max and I had.

"Hey, doll!" Kelly says as she hugs me.

"Hey..."

"You look tired. What happened? Did you meet someone?" She asks.

    And as you can tell by the little you've met Kelly, she desperately wants me to find a boyfriend. I don't know why she insist on asking me and fixing me up with someone when I have told her that I'm not interested in dating someone when I've in high school. Especially now that we have only months until graduation. I mean, what would I do if I'm in a relationship and I graduate and the other person doesn't go to the same college as I am?