Eleven

(pic of Stephan^^^)

"Wait!" Someone said from behind.

"What?" I asked turning around. I turned around to see Ethan jogging up to us.

"Where are you going?" He asked when he reached us.

"Home. It's been a long day."

"You're leaving alone?"

"I'm taking her home!" Stephan said making Ethan's head snapped to him.

"I told you that you don't have to. I'm sure you're looking to sleep with some of the cheerleaders in my school and I wouldn't want to take you from your, so called, mission. I'll be fine."

"No, I'm not living you walk to your house by yourself looking the way you do in the middle of the night. And I don't want a mission to sleep with every girl in your school."

"Look, you really don't have to. I really didn't ask you..."

"Good! Because I didn't offer you to take you home. I'm telling you that I'm taking you home and that's final." Stephan said with a slightly mad expression.

"Why? You just got here. Don't go please!" He says.

"It's been a long week, Ethan. I just want to go home. Coming here was a mistake."

"Did Sandra say anything to you? I swear I'm going to kill her if she did!" He says and that makes me chuckle.

"No. Actually, I haven't seen your girlfriend at all tonight."

"Oh... Then, why are you leaving?" He asks with a confused look. He then looked at Stephan that was staring at us. "Is he making you leave?" He said pointed at Stephan with a kind of mad expression on his face.

"No... He's not making me leave, Ethan. It's just been a hard week and I'm beat. And no offense, I only wanted to come to this party to keep an eye on Max. Sorry but it's not my scene." I said looking at him apologetically.

"No, I understand. It's not your scene!"

"Thanks. I just want to get in bed and get out of it on Monday morning."

"Got it! So, I guess I'll see you on Monday?" He says."

"Of course you will." I said.

"Okay..." Ethan said and hugged me.

"Okay, now that you've said goodbye, can we go?" Stephan asked. He looked a bit irritated with the whole thing. I don't know why he would be irritated with the whole thing. What the hell was his problem? I just nodded and smiled Ethan before walking away from him with Stephan at my tail.

~~~~&~~~~

Stephan helped me in his car and we drove away. We didn't say anything to each other for the rest of the ride. But this time the silence was uncomfortable- it was awkward. I don't know why the atmosphere has changed so tragically from the ride to the party.

When we arrived at my house, he stopped the car. I was about to walk out the door and go to bed but Stephan decided to play and he locked the doors of the car. I was locked in the car with a guy a barely knew in the middle of the night and no one that I knew and trusted was around.

Needless to say I was scared.

"What the hell, Stephan? Why did you lock the doors?" I asked trying to get the door open. "Unlock this door right this minute!" I said mostly screaming at him.