Epilogue part one

This song makes me emotional every time I hear it and the music video has me to tears every time. Such a wonderful and amazing song. Make sure to check it out!

Now to the story:

Previously

I continued kissing my way from his ear to his chin and from his chin to his other ear and back at the base of his neck. I had barely found his sweet spot and kissed it a couple of times before my back hit the mattress and Stephan returned on top of me, shirtless this time.

Now

To say that I had a pretty restless night would be an understatement. Everything was amazing... It was so amazing I can't even put it to words. I've never felt more wanted or desired in my short life. He made me feel so sexy and like I was the sexiest girl in the world.

When we were too tired to do anything more (if you know what I mean ;P ), we stay up and talked about anything and everything. While we were talking, he was holding me in his arms playing with the ends of my hair or brushing his fingers on my arm or back. The whole night felt like a dream that I didn't want to wake up from.

The next day was, well for the lack of a better word, dramatic. As you can probably imagine, Sandra wasn't so happy that Stephan and I were friendlier.

Okay, let me make something very clear! I don't like PDA- never had. But with Stephan, all I wanted to do was to kiss him all the time. So, when Sandra saw as kissing on my locker, she had a lot to say.

"What the hell is going on here?" She said and we pulled apart really quick. "Stephan, do you want to explain this to me?" She asked as she waved her hands towards us.

"What do you want, Sandra?" Stephan asked with a groan. He was leaning on the lockers. His hands were around my waist as he pulled me on him- my back touching his chest.

"What do I want?" She screamed dramatically. "You're supposed to be my boyfriend. And you're kissing her! Her- of all people!"

"Sandra, you're making a scene. Lower your voice." I said as I took a look around to see people staring at us.

"Why? You don't want them knowing that you're a home-wrecker? You don't want them knowing that you have manage to break Stephan and I up?"

"We were never together, Sandra. You wanted to believe that we were. We made out once and that was it. And last night, I told you that I wanted nothing to do with you. I told you that whatever we had was over and that I didn't want to be with you."

"Because this little whore" she said and pointed at me "spread her legs for you."

"She's not you, Sandra. She didn't spread her leg the minute she met me and she didn't spread her legs form me while she thought I was in a relationship with you. Unlike you, who didn't seem to mind if your boyfriend thought that you slept with someone else."

I could see her going red and then being lost for words. She opened and closed her mouth multiple time before stomping her leg like a little brat.

"This isn't over!" She warned as she narrowed her eyes at me and then walked away.