New story!

Hey guys!

 How have you been?

 It's been a while!

 Thank you very much for all the support you've shown me through your comments and votes.

 I'm co-writing with Stratos_Plmns a new story that I promise is going to be really good.

 It's in his profile. Make sure to check it out.

 The title is : Discovering the truth

 And the summary is this:

 Veronica and Rachel were best friends. No, they were more than best friends; they were like sisters. They would do anything and everything together. Their friendship was so strong that they could tell you what each other was thinking without even having to look at each other.

 In a twisted game of fate, Veronica ends up dead. Rachel seems lost as she she has just lost not only her best friend but a sister she never had. Everybody- including Rachel- suspects Veronica's boyfriend, the notorious Scott Bennett. But no arrests are made whatsoever and the case goes cold.

 Six years later, Rachel is called back to the small town due to some new evidence. Emotional because of her return she makes it her mission to make everyone remember Veronica's life and help the police catch her killer. Twists, turns and a very charming and attractive police officer would appear in her way.

 Will she be able to find Veronica's killer? Read to find out.