Five

(Pic of Stephan  ^^)

"What do you mean?" One of them asked. He was pretty attractive- but then again they all were. "I didn't know we had to have a reason to seat on a table, eat our lunches and possibly make new friends!"

"I'm just wondering why you're sitting with us when you have the chance to sit with the cheerleaders, who are- and I'm quoting you right now- the hottest girls in the school. Max is not as great company for you as they would!" I said narrowing my eyes at him.

"Hey!" Max said offended. "What's that supposed to mean?"

"Oh come on, Max. We both know that they would rather sit with them rather than us. I was just wondering why they wouldn't! It's not like we're holding something over them!" I told him and gave him a you-know-I'm-right look and he just nodded.

"Well, we just met Max by the food stand and he seemed like a cool guy to hang around with. As for the cheerleaders of the school, they are trying too much to show that they aren't interested. Something that's completely untrue since they've been staring at us from the moment we stepped into this cafeteria. Plus, we are trying to make friends before getting to flirting!" He said. "As for them being hot, you are obviously way hotter than anyone in that team is." He says with a smirk.

What the hell? Is this his way of flirting? Am I suppose to be swept off my feet and be completely in love with him? His game is worse than I would imagine. Yet, he was the only one from his team who had the balls to talk to me. I watched the other guys around him and they were almost surrounding him, listening to him like he's the wisest of them all.

Oh! He's the captain! That's why no one spoke when he was speaking or why no one seem to have different opinions or thoughts.

I give him my best deadly glare but it doesn't seem to work. He doesn't seem intimidated! Quite the opposite, actually. He looks amused and his face forms into a wide, toothy smile. And if I was thinking logically and clearly at that time I would have figured out that I could never intimidate him. The guy was probably twice my size and it was all muscles. I could never make him fear of me, for the life of me!

I was beyond mad and I turned to Max for guidance. I tend to resolve to violence, because of my personal problems, so when I feel like I'm about to smash someone's face on the table, I look over to Max to tell me what to do.

Max was looking even more amused with me and my reaction to his complement. He had his eyebrows raised so high that they could be mistaken as his hair and he too had a wide smile. That's very weird! 'What? I mouth to him but his response was only a shrug! A SHRUG!

"I'm Stephan Scot by the way. It's very nice to meet you!" He says.

"I'm guessing you're the captain of 'Lions'"

"You're a fan?" He asked.

"Of you? No way!" I said making some of his teammates snicker a bit but they stopped as soon as they realized that I could hear them.

"Then, how did you know? Are you some kind of a sidekick?" He asked with even more amusement.

"Oh, yeah!" I said. "Do you want me to tell you your future? I can see it clearly!"

"Sure!" He said with a smile.

"If you don't change the way you're acting you're going to have a foot shoved up your ass pretty soon. And it's going to be pretty deep!" I informed him and his smile fades as soon as he hears what I have to say.