Behavior

The warm water sprayed onto my head, droplets rolling down my naked body, washing away the dirt, dust, and dried blood that stuck to me. My hands rested on the wall that was, as well, a mirror.

I found it odd, very suspicious. Did he perhaps think I wanted to look at myself to see myself as I was held captive? Be reminded of how pathetic and weak I was? See the horror that overcame my body?

My lip quivered, my vision becoming blurry as I cried silently to myself. Pathetic, I'm so pathetic.
----

By the time I noticed that my skin became prune-like, I got out, quickly changing into a small, black wife beater and white hoodie that he left behind. I stared at the thin fabric that laid on the sink, black and pure lace. Where did he get... such a thing from? I cringed at the thoughts that came to mind while I stared at the underwear.

Skeptically, I slipped it on and slowly shuffled towards the door. He wasn't there, good. I sighed, taking a deep breath in and then out, calming myself.

I hurried towards the bed, jumping into it and feeling the worn fabric against my cheek. "Finished already?" I glanced over to see him, scrutinizing him before sitting up on the bed.

He came closer, moving until he was merely an inch away from the bed. "You didn't finish the food..." He began. Nervously, I watched him as he picked up the metal tray from the nightstand and placed it in my hands.

"It's not poisoned or anything." He said. I stared down at my fingers, not daring to look up at him. He heavily sighed.

"Here." He grabbed the tray from me and took the bowl from it, placing his lips on one of the edges while taking a small sip of it. "There. Nothing." He assured.

I bit my lip, nodding. He grabbed one of my hands and placed the ceramic dish into my grip. Dubiously, I brought the bowl to my lips, my hands shaking and the liquid sloshing violently until I could feel the cold soup touch my tightly sealed lips. I didn't dare drink a drop, only pretend as though I did, but he was sharp and observant.

"Should I shove it down your throat?" My eyes widened at the threat. He began to move closer to me, ever so slowly, before looming over me. Gulping, I quickly downed the soup, and shivered at the hot breath that fanned my ear. "Good girl." He whispered. I bit back a gasp, my gaze quickly moving to the empty bowl in my hands.

"Well then, go on and finish your food, I'll be back to check up on you later." He said, his back to me as he left. I glanced up at him, watching him leave before letting out a sigh of relief. My eyes slowly fell to the soup that was now less than half of what was once there before.

I don't have to continue consuming this.

Suddenly my stomach growled, clearly disagreeing with my mind.

It would no hurt to eat a little bit of it... Perhaps?

 Quickly, I devoured the aliments provided, my cheeks heating up once I placed the bowl that was now empty along with the beverage.

There's nothing with eating it all... is there?

Biting my lip, I buried myself into the sheets of the bed, their warmth consuming me and holding me in a cocoon. My eyes fluttered close, suddenly feeling heavy. Odd... I wasn't tired a minute ago... Is this what they call a... food coma?! I've never experienced one!

A small smile grew as I buried my face into the sheets, quietly murmured to myself, until finally, I knocked out.

--------

Her vision became hazy, her body burning with an odd feeling that made her body seem like it was on fire. The sheets that encased her clung to her flushed skin, not helping the sudden rise in temperature she felt.

Unraveling herself, her breathing picked up, becoming heavy and turning into pants.

Hot... It's hot.

Her eyes looked around the room before slowly closing them.

---------

Opening her eyes, she found herself taking the white sweater she wore, leaving her with thin layers clothing left. Parting her lips, she let out a shaky breath, before resting against the pillow that seemed so cool against her flushed skin.

--------

She clutched onto the white fabric before her, her hair sticking to her redden cheeks, her breathing becoming erratic, and her eyes glazed over. Her knees scraped the cement ground as she came closer.

"Please..." She softly began, her forehead resting against the thigh of the person before her. "Help me... It feels odd, I think I'm sick!" She begged, her hands shaking.

The person that loomed over her spoke inaudible words that seemed to have gave her a sense of relief. They took her hands into theirs, and pulled her up from the ground where they carried her and laid her on the bed.

Her eyes became half-lidded as the unknown person crawled over her and held onto her hand, theirs being bigger than hers.

They placed her hand over their white-covered chest and inches their face closer to hers. Her mind went blank and slowly began to lose sight of everything, only being able to see the wide smile on the person before her before her vision became dark.