Marked.

A small little 4 year old girl with her hair up in pigtails smiled as she ran to the front door of her home. A smiling man greeted her as he stepped into the house, giving her a quick peck on her cheek before lifting her into his arms. She giggled as her mother came in and greeted her husband before playfully poking her daughter's nose. They smiled as they entered the kitchen and are dinner peacefully.

It was normal for them to always be happy and spend time with each other, but it all stopped when the mother began to work with her husband, always leaving their daughter in the care of a nanny. That was when everything shattered, they never hung out as a family and the parents never crossed paths with their daughter as they busied themselves with their work. It wasn't till then, the girl began to feel alone, not bothering to make friends and always lock herself in her room.

She always secretly watched her parents come and go as they rarely came home from business trips and never seemed to remember her, their own flesh and blood who they use to always play with. Whatever went wrong with her family? Was work more important than her?

My eyes snapped open as I screamed on the top of my lungs as a horrible pain occurred on my inner thigh. Tears welled up in my eyes as I felt something sharp dig into my skin and I couldn't help but scream yet again. I couldn't see what was going on because of the blindfold that was back on, but I knew that he was cutting me as I felt warm liquid drip down my thigh. I panted as I was out of breath, bringing more into my lungs. Tears prickled against my eyes at the horrible pain I was feeling. Before I knew it, he was cutting me again.

I screamed again, not caring that my lungs might burst from the intensity of it.

Tears soaked my blindfold and sweat dripped from my forehead. I breathed heavily and my hands gripped whatever was above my head.

Suddenly my legs were pulled apart and my inner thighs were being stroked by something warm and wet. Thinking the worst; I began to protest and try to kick him away. I gasped.

Something just bit me! I thought.

His teeth clamped on my skin as he kept my legs in place. He let go of the skin and began to start licking his way around the wound and slowly trail up. My eyes widened when I felt his fingers trailing right over my panty covered area.

My wrist pressed against whatever bounded them together, and I didn't even process how much pain they were in as it began to dig into my skin. I didn't care! I just wanted him to stop it and not go any further.

My eyes squeezed shut while I tried to stop him from going any further.

My protests soon turned into screams when I felt the sharp object begin to dig into my hip this time, ever so slowly. I immediately lost consciousness.

My eyes shot open and I was able to see. Light shined on my from above. My hip and right thigh ached, and it took me a while to comprehend it.

Looking down, there was a lot of blood that had dried already. I bit my lip while softly touching it.

I winced at the pain and just stared at the wound. Something was odd about it. The first incision looked like a J. Moving my head further, I was able to see what had been engraved on me, JEFF.

My eyes widened. That was his name! It must be! But why did he write this... I thought.