14. bookworm

"They live in books, and they love to eat important or valuable words."-Clamp

Chapter Fourteen
Once I known that Kate had minor amnesia, I was worried. She's my best friend, I couldn't lose her. We do everything together. I was walking to the library to get a book. I love books. I found one, but it was on the top shelf. I'm short so I jumped and jumped but couldn't reach it. Until I saw a hand reach and grab it. I looked at the person: Matt.
"This must be yours, princess."
"Yes, it is. Can I have it?" He pretended to think,
"Maybe."
"Matt! Give me the book." I hit his chest. Oh shit! That was rock hard. His abs were solid rock. He smirked. He lifted up his shirt,
"You want some of this?" I blushed and put his shirt down.
"Stop." I said between laughter. He chuckled. He handed me the book.
"Here your highness." I rolled my eyes. He then had a evil look in his eyes.
"You know, I'm going to call you Candy." I raised an eyebrow.
"Candy?! Why?" I heard the librarian shush me. I mouthed I'm sorry
"Yes. Candy. You know why-because you seem like a M&M and I love M&Ms and I'm going to eat you." I hit his chest hard over and over again.
"Ew. Your disgusting!" He laughed and caught my hands.
"Stop. Candy." He smirked and I wanted to wipe that smirk off his face. I groaned and stomped off. I glanced back and saw him fix his hair and smirk widely.
-
A/N: love this chapter even though it's short! Sorry...