15. crazy

"Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it."-Confucius

Chapter Fifteen
The moment that I walked through  that door and saw Kate standing there, I went crazy. She was a little version of a kitten. She never talks and always tries to get out of a situation. I don't care about any girl. Sometimes she is pissing me off. Kate is so confusing. Can she at least say one sentence to me. Today I called her lazy and slowpoke. When she saw me she finally said one sentence, "I feel sorry for you, your just visually challenged" Visually challenged? Visually challenged?! Says the girl who used to live in a house where vines and weeds were growing like crazy. I just ignored her and played video games most of the day. ((🎮🎮sorry had to do that))
-
When my mum came home, she asked me, or more like a command,
"Honey, go put on something fancy. Tell Kate. We're going out." I groaned and knocked on Kate's door.
"Put something fancy on." I walked out and went into my room. I decided to wear a dark blue button up shirt and black pants and put on my black vans. I don't give a shit about this fancy dinner. I headed downstairs and saw my mom all in a fancy dress. It's been so long since she wore that since dad was here. I cleared my throat.
"You look wonderful sweetie." I had lipstick on my cheek now. I rubbed it off. I then saw Kate on top of the stairs. You know that saying, "she blew my breath away" I think it actually makes people take it literally. My heart stopped, she was beautiful. Her hair was in a bun, bits of hair falling in her face. She wasn't really wearing makeup, but it looked liked she was. She was wearing a salmon colored one shoulder dress. She has long legs. She wore beige lace-up wedge heels too. Once she was next to me, she reached up to my chin still. I chuckled. We headed out and wondered what's all this fancy stuff. What a spontaneous idea. I blame it on my mom.