27. dad pt. 2

Chapter Twenty- Two
Mystery PoV
Seeing her and Charles fight tortured me. He finally met her. I was relieved, but she was devastated. I wanted to come out and help her, but no. She grew up to my beautiful daughter. And now Charles showed up, it got worse. No, the worse part was him meeting up with the women he cheated on with me. I saw her. I knew her, but then I didn't. I needed the time to come out of my hiding and see Kate once again. I head their conversation,
"She's dead because of you?!"
"What?" Charles actually cared about me, how about maybe he should have done that a long time ago. He can do fuck himself, much rather kill himself. I hate Charles. He broke my heart and shattered it into many pieces. I also heard he was married. I scoffed to myself and prayed that he better not cheat on that women, so called Jillian. I really wanted to come out, this was so difficult, but to Kate and to the news, I was dead. I needed to fix this mess.

Ahh! That was really intense, so catching up: Charles is the father of Kate and also the father of Ash and Carter. He was married to Caroline, Kate's mom, but she died. When he was married to Caroline, before she died, he cheated on her with Karen. Caroline found out and she got full custody of Kate and divorced him. He got Karen pregnant and she had Ash and Carter and they had to get married. She didn't die. Now he left Karen to sort of start over his life. Now!! He is with Jillian, his wife. Kay that's it!! Love you guys, sorry if it's sort of confusing.!!!!