21. babysitter nerd

**Matt on top!** <3 xx

Chapter Twenty-One
Math. At least everyone's least favorite subject. I, on the other hand love math. Math is the best subject for me. I'm not a nerd, I just like it, but I got caught. I was heading to the study hall and pulled out my math book and smoking at the same time. I heard footsteps and then bam.
"Your a nerd?" I groaned,
"I'm not a nerd."
"Uh huh, you have a math text book."
"I do." I said in a obvious way.
"Your nerdy and a bad boy." I rolled my eyes and ignored Candice's comment. She sat down,
"Hey I was wondering, can you help me babysit my little sister?" I gave her the look are- you-serious.
"Babysit?!" She shrugged,
"Please?"
"Fine." I got up and we walked to her house in silence. Then I heard a high pitch squeal. Great, just great. I saw a flash of brown hair and then it hugged Candice. She bent down,
"Hey Claire, I want to meet my friend, Matt."
"Hey." She squealed and hugged my leg. I just stood their glaring at Candice. Soon Claire got off of me and tugged on my jeans towards her playhouse in the yard. I sighed, and shook my head. I sat down on their front porch steps and saw Candice and Claire playing doll house. I have to admit, Candice is really good with kids, I was starting to think that she just wanted my company. I looked over at them and I saw those piercing green eyes stare into mine. She looked away fast though. I smirked. I think I like Candice Summers.
-
A/N: ahhhh!!!! ((Squeals!!)) he likes her!! Hehe but does she like him?