24. shopping

Chapter Twenty- Four
Shopping. One word: horrible. I never liked shopping, especially when you have three jerks with you. Ash, Matt and Carter. As we walked in the mall, girls were looking at us. I knew what they were thinking, 'who are those hot guys!' I rolled my eyes and skipped ahead of them. Matt grabbed my arm.
"Easy there tiger." I tried to get out of his grip because I wanted to actually buy something for once.
"We will pick the stores." Said Carter. I squinted at him and he just grinned. They towed me to Victorias Secret. Oh hell no. Girls were holding panties and bras. I wanted to gag. Carter let out a breath and Matt stood there mouth open, Ash seemed like he would rather sleep in bed than be here. We walked in and then suddenly I was being pulled by Carter over to the panties section. No! No no.
"Carter no."
"Oh yes. The rule with us is, when we are ever shopping, we pick out what your going to wear and you have to try it on and we buy." I crossed my arms over my chest.
"Not happening." Then Carter turned around and picked a random pair of thongs and held them up,
"Try these on." He thrusted them at me and then Matt came out of no where with a a red lace bra over his eyes,
"Hey guys, I'm Wall-e from movie that does garbage." I laughed, he did look funny. Ash had a "cape" or more like a long dress on his back.
"Hey Carter?, I don't see the reason why superheroes wear capes." I laughed. This would actually be fun. I glanced around, and girls were literally drooling. Gross. Their faces explained it all: 'I wish those guys would do that to me.' I tried on the thongs Carter gave me. I have worn a thong before but now, it just felt weird. Oh well. I like them. I took them off and changed back and walked out to see Carter holding a bunch of t-shirts, Matt holding a bunch of pants, and leggings and Ash holding a bunch of dresses and skirts. I wanted to take a picture. A women came up to me and said,
"Honey, are those your "helpers?" When she said helpers, she sounded like they were my boyfriends.
"Their just helping me out." I shrugged after. She left us.
↝ ↝
When we finished, Carter was holding six bags, three in each hand, Matt carrying two in each hand and Ash and I held Starbucks, but he was on his iPhone. Ash is no fun. We drove home and a Katy Perry song: Last Friday Night came on  and we all sang out loud, Carter and Matt singing on top of their lungs. Yikes, they were bad. Ash had his hands over his ears most of the time. This has been fun. We all bonded.
-
A/N: one of my best chapters! Love yas xx I love the boys!😍 Matt and Carter are my favorite character. Sorry for not updating, I'm in Spain and there wi-fi sucks