Save Point 2: A Misdreavus Misunderstanding

"Red! If you don't get up NOW, you're going to be late to school! Get a move on!"

Red startled upright in bed, surprised to be woken by his mother shouting up the stairs. Had he turned his alarm clock off in his sleep again? Never mind! Look at the time!

Red jumped out of bed, throwing the covers aside, accidentally along with a disgruntled, sleepy Pikachu. Red gave it a sheepish smirk while Pikachu playfully threatened him by sparking its cheeks. He turned his attention back to his closet, rummaging through it for his school's outfit. The uniform simply consisted of a white dress shirt and navy dress pants so it seemed rather simple, but Red had never really been able to like it, feeling awkward without his hat. He'd often reach up, forgetting that it wasn't there, and wind up pulling on his hair. The other kids would laugh...

Red pulled on his outfit and left his hat on the nightstand reluctantly. He tied Pikachu's blue bandana around its neck and waited for the electric type to jump on his shoulder. That was the only good thing about his school: it was a trainer's school, and students were encouraged to bring their pokémon with them if they had any.

Red grabbed his backpack and rushed downstairs and out the door with just a brief wave at his mother, who shook her head at him. He didn't have any time for breakfast today. Actually, Red had a few minutes and could've chosen to eat, but then he would've had to run to school...Running was pure evil. In particular, because Red liked to enjoy the scenery as he walked, and he couldn't do that if the world was just a blur as he passed it by.

Red strolled along the main road through town, travelling the short distance to get to school. He spotted a Misdreavus out of the corner of his eye, giggling to itself. That was rather unusual, but Red had seen all kinds of crazy in his lifetime thanks to Pikachu and his mom. He was completely aware when the Misdreavus started to follow him quietly, even though he showed no outward signs of it.

As he reached the school doors, Misdreavus popped up in front of him and screeched. Red shooed it away good-naturedly when most anyone else would have screamed, which is exactly why the pokémon did such things, you know. In fact, its screeching had successfully scared the berry fertilizer out of several nearby students, but this didn't appease the now putout pokémon. It hadn't scared its intended victim and floated off gloomily, much to a taunting Pikachu's amusement.

Red continued on to his first class of the day on status attacks. It could be really fascinating when you first figured out things like: you only had to switch your pokemon out to get rid of confusion or the effects of poison linger after battle. But after you had heard it over and over again...well, the class got boring.

Suddenly, Red heard a familiar voice. Strange, since he never really associated with any of his classmates. They did respect him somewhat, though, because of his obvious skill in battle. Red turned his head in the direction of the voice and saw a spiky, auburn head of hair. H-how had he never noticed his new crush went to school with him? Red forgot about his hat again and reached up only to pull on his hair. A group of girls giggled but ran off when Pikachu gave them an evil smile. Red stifled a laugh of his own.

Red paused in the hallway, even though the bell was about to ring, captivated with this opportunity to watch Blue...being Blue. He wanted to know more about him, and Red knew that the best way to learn was to immerse yourself in your subject, not watch it...but...

The auburn-haired young man was talking loudly with a group of obviously admiring girls—a knife to Red's heart—and he didn't have his pokémon with him. Red thought this was very odd. Not only was this a trainer's school, but Blue had seemed to adore his Eevee—why would he leave it at home?

Never mind! Red tried to make himself inconspicuous by squishing back into the wall of lockers beside him and only watching his new crush out of the corner of his red eyes, beneath his black bangs. Blue had finished his conversation with the girls as the bell rang and was now walking this way! Red could feel a blush making its way to his cheeks, even though he really wasn't quite sure what it was about this boy that drew him in.

An Eevee Tail Red x Blue/Green (Namelessshipping)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें