At Last

Sorry guys for making you wait 4 months for an update but thank you so much for staying with me. I can't tell you how much this means to me!

Don't forget to rate, review and all that good stuff <3 Love you guys!

I limp my way over to where Caya is trying to claw her way out of Ash's arms. "Let. me. GO! He needs to die! That little motherfucker is going to be destroyed!" Ash's biceps are red and some of the scratch marks have started to bleed.

"Caya." I try to get her attention. "CAYA!" She doesn't hear me and continues to struggle. "CAYA SOPHIA RYAN! STOP DESTROYING ASH'S GODLY HOT FOREARMS AND BICEPS AND LISTEN TO ME DAMNIT!" That got her to stop. And both Ash and Caya's attention. "Don't give me that look. You know that you are hot." Cay lets out a laugh and Ash gives me that unbearably attractive smirk that is just gahhhh. Okay anyway. "Despite the fact that I want to kill him too doesn;t mean that I can. Neither can you. I will not spend the time and effort to come up with a decent plan to get you out of jail and that would end up with me in jail too and I sure as hell don't want to eat that disgusting looking pasta. Thanks though."

She begrudgingly agreed with a very disappointed 'fine'. But I made her Slap-Promise on it. Basically thats our way of letting each other that if the promise is broken that there will be more pain to follow. We shake hands with one hand and with the other slap the other across the face. Its quite bonding, I must say. Caya stalked to the shower to wash off all the blood that she had collected while beating up Jayson. When she is out of sight I put all of my weight on the leg that had't gotten fractured in the recent tuff and slouch in pain. Ash rushed over to me and wrapped my arm around his neck and put one of his arms around my waist and helped me hobble down to the beach to where the water could heal me. The very hot and muscular man was surprisingly gentle for his stature and didn't jostle my leg as we made our way through the soft sand.

We move into the water and I am about waist deep while the stupid giant is only just above the knee when I can feel the water starting to heal my injuries. I sigh in relief and lean into Ash. "How're you feeling Lexa?"

"Eh. peachy but better than before," I groan as the water continues to cool and heal my body. "Thanks," I said looking up at him. We both make steady eye contact and he gives me a genuine grin which makes me smile too.

"No problem," he said. My eyes flickered to his lips as they moved. Licking my lips in nervousness, I slowly leaned in. He saw me and I could see the surprise in his eyes. "Um, what are you-"

I cut him off. "Can I kiss you Ash?" He gulps and I could see his conflicting emotions running through his eyes. It felt like minutes what was in fact just seconds before he responded.

"Yes," he whispered quietly. I move my head even closer to him so our lips were just barely apart and let him make the final move to press our lips together. It was amazing. I'd never felt something like this before and it was incredible. 

It was really short and I pulled back without too much happening. I wanted to see if he was okay with this or not or whatever was going on. 

I pulled back and he immediately grabbed my waist to pull me back to him and he brought his lips back down to mine. This kiss was much rougher than the first one. He nibbled on my bottom lip and slid his tongue in. (A/N: you guys have no idea how long ti took me to write this, literally it took me like a good 45 mins! Its just so angjksndf awkward. I have a newfound respect for people who have many many kissing scenes)

We fought for dominance and I let him win, because oh god, he was so goddamn hot. My hands slid up his neck to tug at the hair near the nape of his neck and he slid his arms farther down my body. My leg and my rib were healed so I broke the kiss to jump up to him and wrapped my legs around his waist. I was now above him and I grabbed his sharp jawline  and brought his mouth back to me. This time I took control of the kiss. 

Bliss.

Ash POV (Sorry if this sucks but I tried)

I saw her staring at me as I helped her into the water. I could feel her relaxing as the water healed her leg. She groans and I look at her worried. "How're you feeling Lexa?"

She replied saying that she was better than before. I smiled at her, I feel like after that night/ early morning at the camp something between us changed. Even though neither of us had acknowledged that thing that had happened we both felt it. We were more civil to each other and we worked together more whether it was leading hunting groups to get food or organizing and keeping the other boys in line.

James of all people noticed too. James, although he is my Second-in-Command is one of the most oblivious people in the world. He is a jokester and he wouldn't be able to see idiocy if it slapped him in the face. For example he decided that the water would be cold anyways so he might as well try to stay warm in the water by wearing like 5 or 6 different coats. Why? Why? Anyway. The other day he asked me if there was something that he didn't know about between me and Alexandra and I had no idea what he was on about. Until, he straight out asked me if we were 'fucking' each other. I had absolutely no idea what to think 

Flashback

"Sooooo," James said in that singsong voice that made me want to hit him.

"What do you want now?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"What's up?"

"Nothing? Why?" I asked confused

"So, you and Lexa huh?" he said with a smirk.

"What about us?" By this point I was more than ready to snap at him to get to his damn point

"Anything I should know about?" He wriggled his eyebrows suggestively. 

"What the hell are you talking about man?"

He looked at me exasperatedly. "Oh my god, dude! Are you two fucking each other?"

I made a face. "Why the hell would you think that Lexa and I are having sex! WHAT! Jeez man have you lost your last marble?!" I smack the back of his head and leave the room before he can bother me anymore.

End of Flashback

Lexa leaned in and I looked at her in shock. Why? Does she want to kiss me? Isn't she sworn off men or something? What about me? I joined the Warriors to avoid this kind of thing. Doubts and worries flirted though my head at light speed, but as soon as she started to talk, the uncertainty vanished without a trace. "Can I kiss you?" 

I didn't know how to respond but I didn't have to reply verbally. She moved until we were almost touching and I finally grew a pair to close the distance between us, however minuet it was. It was a chaste kiss but it made me realized just how much tension there has been between us. 'Unresolved Sexual Tension' I heard Leon explaining to me in my head. 

Lexa pulled away to gauge my reaction and I grabbed her waist and brought her back to me. We battled for the domination of the kiss and I could tell she let me win. I bit her lip wanting to feel her, taste her. I slid my hands down to her ass and she wrapped her legs around my waist and tugged my hair roughly making me groan in pleasure.

I slid my hand up from where it now laid on her waist underneath the back of her shirt to the edge of her sports bra and gently snapped it playfully. She growled and gave my dark brown locks a sharp tug and I grinned against her lips.

Its been a while since I have felt this at peace with everything.

Lex's POV

The conch signaling the beginning of the post dinner games. Ash and I broke apart and together we made our way to the pavilion for Capture the Flag. "Are we ok?" I ask Ash softly in case there were other people around.

"We're great," he replied with a grin. 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Sooooo what did you guys think about this chapter? I found it really hard to write the kissing scene but I thought it was about time that they kissed. Did you like Ash's POV? Are there any other POV that you guys want to see? Let me know! Thanks so much

M