Reasons

Heyyyyy wuddup! next chapter right here!!!!! also wondering if there should be a romance with Ash and Lex. btw the picture is Ash. I changed him

Last time: "Nice to see you too Thals," she groans, her voice muffled by Thalia who was still sitting on top of her.

NOW!!!:

"Ali! Is this you big brother that you told me about?" Jon asked running up to me after he was sure that I was okay and calm.

"Jon, this is is Percy my Twin. Percy this is my might-as-well-be-my-son Jon,"

"Older Twin Brother" I scoff

"I am the more mature one dumbbutt," No swearing or bad words in front of my baby

"Oh rea-"

"Okay guys knock it off" Thalia interrupts us before it can become a full fledged argument. I hoisted Jon up to my hip and headed to where the warriors and hunters were gathered watching the four of us in awe. Ya we are pretty cool...

Anyway...."Care to explain?" growled the infamous Ash who is hot but an ass. I know I have already said that.

"No not really," I sass him ignoring the death glare he sent me. I f looks could kill, I'd be six feet under in a coffin.

Percy punches me ever so softly. "She is my sister and she thought I was dead but I am not." he said plainly. Isn't he a charm. I turn my glare away from Ash to Percy, feeling the need to punch him.

Speaking-well thinking about the need to punch someone, why does Ash hate me? I only hate him cause he hates me.

"So Perce," I say when the Warriors and Hunters start to disperse, "did you know that we both have a half sister?"

And with that, we spend the rest of the evening catching up with what has been going on since we last saw each other. We have a quick dinner before heading of to our tents.

"I'll take guard," Ash says and walks off not waiting for a response. 

"Night everyone!"

I settle down and get to sleep relatively easily only to be plauged by nightmares.

Dream

"You are worthless! You mean nothing to me! I wish you were dead! You could have saved me and changed me so I would have turned evil. How could you? Side with a bunch of naive 'heros' who think that they will save the world over the one who taught you everything."

I stared at my friend who I trusted and tears streamed down my face. I wanted to say so many things but my mouth was sealed shut and my voice box was off.

"I hate you"

With that the lightning theif, Kronos's host, my closest friend for the longest time, Luke Castellan, lunged at me with his sword Backbiter with turned into a sickle as it went through my heart.

I bolted up, sweating and panting. That dream has been reoccuring so often. I was close to him and when we were battleing, he told me I could have changed him. I pull on my black hoodie and head out of my tent to the river that was a couple minutes walk away.

I sit on a rock that bordered the riiver and started to practice and play with the water. I made a water swan and had it soar over the river then burst into a thousand little birds that haloed around a tree before falling back to the river

"Thats beautiful."

I whip around, knives poised to throw. I see Ash come from the shadows and I slightly lower my knives."Hi." I put them away as he walks to me.

"Can I sit?"

Sure." I go back to making shapes with the water feeling his eyes on me.

"Why are you up?" he askes

"Couldn't sleep. Why didn't you ask someone for a switch?"

"Don't want to fall asleep."

"I know what you mean," I say thinking about the dream- well nightmare. "Why do you hate me?"

I hear him sigh and I feel him running his hand through his hair. "Um..I don't hate you. Its just ...there was someone. Who um..looked just like you and um.." 

"Its okay you don't have to explain." I say knowing the basics.

"No but I feel like..I have been really..unfair I guess," he shifts a little showing me that he is kind of nervous. "She was my everything and then she just..."

"hey," I turn to him and I see is eyes are watery. "That happened to me too. The ones closest always crush you the most." I look down and my figure of water which was now a wolf exploded as I lost consentration remebering the third year anniversary of Ja-him and me

"Whenever I close my eyes, I just.." his voice breaks me out of the painful memories

"You see her like it was her like it was just earlier that day that you were deeply in love with her."

He just nods. We sit in silence lost in our own thoughts. If anyone had told me that Ash and I would be civil to them, I would laugh out loud then escort them to a mental facility. We sit there until the sun rises.

Let me know what you think about the Ash and Lex romance!