Breaking Point

A/N: Hey I realized that I forgot to put whos pov it was and so I am doing it now. It will always be in Lex's POV unless I say so. So ya. Enjoy, vote and comment.

Last Time: That was the last I saw of my brother. For a year, no one knows where he is. My brother is gone, My mother left, Thalia is with the hunters and Nico is with his father helping in the underworld. I only have my boyfriend Jayson, son of Hermes left.

I stand up and brush off the sand and head back to my cabin to get ready for dinner as I hear the conch horn sound.

Now:

I get to my cabin and quickly empty my backpack, take a shower and change. I head down to dinner where people have started to g up to make their offerings.

I walk to my table. I am the only one who sits here. No siblings to keep me company or to gossip about the day. Just me.

I stand and make my way to the fire. "To Artemis, Apollo, and Hestia." I scrape some food off my plate and walk back to my table to eat in silence. I walk back to my cabin. Slowly. I hear moans from the beach as I walk.

"Oh...yesss. So good! Right there.!!"
I roll my eyes. Another couple having sex on the beach. Honesty, find a different place to make out.

"Jayson!!!" hear the girl shriek from the beach. Jayson? My Jay? Curiosity killed the cat.... I creep through the tree line and look through the gaps. There was my boyfriend of three years making out with some blond bimbo probably Aphrodite's kid on the beach. His hands were everywhere and they both didn't have shirts on. That was it.

The waves rose, the ground shook, rain started to fall, reacting to my emotions. The 'couple' broke it apart. Finally.

Jayson Heracles Allieno, son of Hermes with bright blue eyes and blond hair. Around 6'0 and perfect abs and muscles. Hottie obviously. He was the best boyfriend ever and he did nothing but help me after Percy left. He was my first love, my everything. My rock. Not anymore. I will learn to live and not depend on a male ever again. That was my downfall this time. Never again

"JAYSON HERACLES ALLIENO!" I scream into the wind. His head snaps towards me and his eyes fill with shock as he sees water and wind surround my.

"Lex! Let me explain! Its not wha-" he starts. Um..no.

"Save it for someone who cares Jayson. I loved you. I gave you my heart, you were my rock but then you just stomp on everything. Happy anniversary and have and good life without me. I am done. This is the breaking point." 

He opens his mouth to try again. "Lex, I-"

And again I cut him off. "It is Alexandra to you and I don't care. Save it because I am gone." With that I leave back to my cabin. I grab my backpack and fill it with the necessities that I will need and head to the border. I pat the dragon Peleus (A/N: Spelling?) and walk down the hill not looking back.

To Olympus so the gods can pay off the debt that they owe me.

A/N: Sorry this took so long. I am not understanding math at all so I have been doing a lot of school work so I get it. Also, I had most of this chapter done but then I forgot to save so FORGIVE ME!!!!!! Vote, Comment and Share!