Why!

Heyyyyyyy. New chapter is up now. read, enjoy and comment. love u!

Last Time:

PERCY POV

I turn back to Arty. "So can I go see my twin?" Igive her my awesome puppy dog eyes. "Just so she knows that I am alive?"

"Nope. Soon but not yet."

Now:

Lex's POV

Urgg. Why on earth did I say yes to be the 'guardian' of the warriors? WHY! All I have been doing is chores like fletching arrows, washing clothes, preparing meals and baths. We have just been camping doing absolutely nothing. Oh and I am the new victim for pranks. Joy.

I went out running in the woods because I like running and it is the only time i have away from all the Warriors so its nice.

I was heading back at dusk to start making food.

"Lex, wanna sit?" James asked. I looked at him in suspicion wondering why he offered me a seat. I normally bring a plate of food and scale a tree to eat.

"C'mon Lex! You never sit with us!" Leon chimes in (A/N: if u dont remember, James is the second and leon is third)

Cautiously I sit down next to James who has Ash on the other side, SNAP. The spot I sit on snaps and I fall down into a barrel of....slime? What the heck! I am normally a pretty level headed person but I have been patient for like what? Six months? I am done being nice.

I stand and my eyes flash red from the blessing of Ares then goes to stormy green because I am mad. "Listen now and closely, I will say this once only," I growl absolutely furious. "I have put up with doing all of your chores, i am done with being your slave, someone you can just order around. I may be bound to you for life and I will protect you from danger but I will not be around for the most part of your everyday life so I suggest you all go get in shape because you will be doing the chores. I hope you all rot in the deepest pits of Tartarus."

With that, I spread my gold lined wings and shoot off into the night. Screw them. I fly for hours to clear my mind. All of the sudden I hear a voice in the alley of a street in the city.

"You worthless child! You are nothing but a waste of space! How dare you--"

I don't even bother to listen to the rest of what she said. No matter who, I hate people who think they can mistreat their child.

I fly silently into the alley and see a little boy who looks about five or six cowering in a corner of the alley while his mother threw empty beer bottles at his. I could see previous scrapes, bruises and scars. That b!tch. "Enough." My voice held power and authority and the mother turned to me.

"Who are you? You can't tell me how do do anything." She turned her back to me and stalked closer to the boy. Um, I don't think so.

I use my speed and reflexes to appear in front of her and grab her hand from striking the little boy who was curled in a ball. I made a quick jab and had her on her knees in front of me with fear in her eyes.

"Who are you?" she whispered this time not meeting my eyes.

I knelt down to her level and looked her in the eyes. "Your worst nightmare." I had to help the little boy so I just snapped her neck, a quick and mostly painless death. If I had moe time, I would have drawn it out a little more.

I slowly crawl towards the little boy. "Hey, whats you name?" I whisper in his ear. He flinches before replying.

"Jonathan." with that he passes out from the pain. I gently scoop him in my arms and he slightly snuggles int my warmth. I spread my wings again and head off again. Not going back just yet.

Done! How did you like it? Comment below!