Remembering

A/N: Hey guys! thanks for the people who commented and this chapter is a continuation of the last chapter flashback.

Last Time:

I spiral down, my wings glinting and land in front of Thalia with a long bang causing the earth to shake. "Miss me pinecone face?"

Now:

Still Percy's POV

They were obviously not expecting me to be here or come from the air because as soon as the words had left my mouth, all the hunters had their weapons drawn and aimed right at me.

"Percy?"

I smile, "Hey," and Thalia gives the order to stand down. Next thing I know, I feel my body crashing into and through multiple trees and my body being electrocuted. And let me tell you, It hurts like hell.

My dear cousin stalks up to me, "How dare you LEAVE! Do you have any idea what that did to NIco Lex and I? Then you come back and all you say is HEY!" She shoots another bolt of lightning at me. I groan as she takes a swing and punches me in the face. Hard.

She must be bipolar or something because then she helps me up and gives me a hug so tightly that I have difficulty breathing. "I missed you so friggen much Perce."

"Nice to see you too Thals."

"Ladies this is our new guardian, Perseus Jackson

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Time Skip~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Current*

Just now I had been formally accepted to the Hunt because before, the girls had just treated me like a slave or something; always pranking me and making me do things for them that they should have done. Today was the day that I had my big 'assesment' and if I completed this then i would be accepted and i would not have to do all the chores and I would be like a brother rather than a 'stupid male.'

I had been nothing but a slave and servant to the hunt and et me tell you, it is not fun in the least biit to be fletching arrows all night and washing clothes during the day.

"Love you Thals."

'Love you too big brother."

A home. The reason that I joined the hunt was to find a home that I could love and be loved with no judgements. At first I did not think that was physically possible. But now.....

I turn back to Arty. "So can I go see my twin?" Igive her my awesome puppy dog eyes. "Just so she knows that I am alive?"

"Nope. Soon but not yet."

A/N: I am soooo sorry for not updating, grades close soon and there is soooo much friggin homework and like four tests everyday. FORGIVE ME!!!!!!!!!!!! next chapter will hopfully be longer and better thx peeps