Warriors

A/N: Hey guys i am heading to Baltimore and so i am gonna try to update there so ya.....Happy Thanksgiving and Happy Hanukkah 

Last Time:

As soon as he was gone I felt this nagging in my brain that radiated brightness and warmth. 'Sweet! My own tracking system for Apollo.' With that I spread my wings that were black with gold trim. Thanks to Aphrodite, my clothes didn't tear.

Now:

As I landed by the Warriors Camp, I could hear Apollo talking to a group of boys ranging from nineteen to about five or six. I perch in a tree and listen in on the conversation.

Don't even think about calling my eavesdropping. It is not appreciated at all

"Guys, there is going to be a new addition to the ranks. They are not going to be a regular warrior because it is a gir-"

He was cut off with loud roars of disapproval and it took a couple of minutes to settle the guys down. I lightly chuckle.  

"Okay guys, I know that you don't like this but just like my sister got one last year, it is my turn to get a guardian. So I told her to meet her in Yosemite and she should be here eventually."

Some of the warriors snickered. They probably thought I was walking of something. Ha ya right. "Who is she?" One of the older guys asked. He looked like he was eighteen or so.

Apollo opened his mouth to say something but I decided to make my entrance. "Alexandra Jackson."

"How did you get here so fast?" Apollo asks?

"Turns out I have an Apollo tracking system and a pair of wings from a blessing."

"Well, first introductions then you can start you duties"

The first one was a tall guy with wind swept, brown hair and deep brown eyes. "Ash Blake, Commander. Eighteen. Son of Ares." He was about 6'1 wearing a black shirt that clung to him with an obvious six pack. If I was not getting over a heartbreak, then I would have found him very hot.

"James, Second. Eighteen." James was guy who was a little shorter than Ash and he had blond hair and blue eyes. Son of Hermes. His eyes stood out to me just like Jayson's had. The same stunning blue eyes I fell in love with. I force the thought of Jayson out of my head. He is not Jayson. "Son of Hermes" yep called it.

"Leon, Third, Son of Zeus."  He was also pretty attractive but then again what guy with a six pack is not attractive? Actually I don’t want to know.

The introductions went on and I would nod occasionally and when it was important. Lastly there was one kid who was at the back of the line.

"I am Sander, and I am a son of Aphrodite. You seem sad. Why?" He was around six or seven and he had the features of an Aphrodite's child. Kaleidoscope brown eyes and messy dark hair.

I bent down to his height and said, "I don't really talk about it but when you grow older, always remember to keep pushing through."

He smiled and I could feel the glares from some of the Warriors on my back. "Welcome to the Warriors" he whispered in my ear.

"Okay, now that the introductions are done, it is time to learn your duties!" Apollo says a little too cheerfully for my liking.

A/N: U know the drill and I love all my readers! Thank you soooo much for getting me to 390 reads. This means alot even if u guys dont kno it!