Unleash the Beast

GUYS THIS IS NOT OKAY! I FINALLY READ BLOOD OF OLYMPUS. PERCY JACKSON CANNOT END!!!!! NOOOOOOOO!!!!! THIS IS NOT OKAY!!!!!! Also I literally hate Jason so much, Leo is the bomb, Nico is just efgjsdfhskdhf....no words

.

.

.

. CAN WE JUST HAVE A MINUTE TO TALK ABOUT ZAYN MALIK FOR A SEC. LITERALLY WHAT IT GOING ON. HE SAYS "I WANNA BE OUT OF THE SPOTLIGHT" AND THEN HE IS RECORDING WITH NAUGHTY BOY :\ I CANT EVEN. LIKE ZAYN BASICALLY DITCHED 1D LIKE LOUIS AND HARRY TURNED DOWN HOLLYWOOD AND SPORTS TO BE PART OF 1D AND THEN ZAYN JUST LEAVES! LIKE NOOOOO IDK I LOVE ALL OF THEM BUT I'm so pissed off at Zayn right now, I just can't even deal.uughhhh

Comment Vote Share and all that stuff

Last Time:

I've really missed Caya. 

Now:

After another day of down time, we were sent to Camp Half-Blood because Artemis and Apollo had to go talk to Zeus and let me tell you, this is going to be hell. We were all crammed in Apollo’s van which is actually his sun chariot. He could have made the van more spacy but he, as usual was being a little shit. Just kidding, but for real, I’m practically sprawled across Ash and James’s laps and Percy was not visible under the Huntresses’ pile of limbs.

Caya, of course, being the scariest of them all got a seat up in the front next to Apollo and Thalia. Lucky duck, I should be up there with them, I’m the freaking protector after all! Gosh such disrespect in this century. When we finally land outside the border everyone i relieved that we are alive and on the ground. But no one is more relieved than Percy and I because sea-demi-gods+sky(Zeus’s Domain)=crispy human meat and a burnt vehicle. “Oh thank god, we have returned at long last to the loving ground,” I sigh dramatically.

“Yes, I could kiss the ground, if I wasn’t so tall and it wasn’t so far to the ground,” Percy continued.

“C’mon idiots,” Caya said in response to our antics that bring back so many fond memories, “lets go home.”

The three of us lead the way up the hill and past the barrier. The Warriors and Hunters follow in organized fashion with Thalia and Ash being at the head, columns of two trailing behind them looking regal and powerful. Percy and I were standing next to our respective co-leader, I guess you could call it as well as next to each other. In all, we looked pretty badass. The campers were waiting for us as we approached the Big House and Chiron stepped forward to greet us. “Hello Warriors, Hunters, Guardians,” he said with a smile that was obviously forced.

Percy and I had our hoods up so no one could see us because neither of us really wanted to deal with any of the campers. “Who the hell are you?” a voice called from the array of campers.

“Ya, why are you wearing hoods?” another one adds in. The two who spoke took a step forward. Of course it was Jayson and John(the guy Annabeth cheated on Percy with). The people who had been with us for a while saw just how tense Percy and I became as those two stepped forward. Annabeth stepped to stand next to John and slipped her hand into his, the one which wasn’t on his sword. I clenched my fist tightly I could practically see the skin on my palm ripping open from my unkempt nails. Ash grabbed my hand and slowly yet subtly unfulled each of my fingers. I gave him a smile for keeping me from bloodying up my hand. Percy did not look like a happy camper as Annabeth took her place at John’s side.

In my peripheral vision, I could see a movement coming from the middle of the hunter ranks. On the side closer to the Warriors about midway in the line. The Hunters are very disciplinary and would never move in a situation like this so it had to be the odd one out, Caya. And I could tell that she was going for the vile ex.