Blessings

A/N: Here is you weekly update. I finished it yesterday but I forgot to post it!!! Sorry!!!!!

Last Time:

"I accept you to fill the title as guardian."

Now:

I felt a yellow glow around me as Apollo touched me on ny shoulder. "Anyone who wants to bless the new guardian can do so now." Zeus says, not booming this time.

First came Artemis. "I bless you with archery, and the ability to shapeshift into a wolf."

"Thank you My Lady. I really will need that archery blessing" I bowed my head in respect.

Then came Aphrodite. Oh god. "Aphrodite you really don't hav-" Too late. There was a poof and all of the sudden, my black hair was perfectly curled with electric blue streaks. I was a little taller and my skin had this glow.

My clothes were replaced with all black. Black skinnies, a black v-neck tee and a black hoodie with a sun imprinted on the right sleeve. I had gold belt that had sheaths for my sword, an knives. On my back was an empty sea-green quiver. A beautiful bow appeared strapped across my back. It was black with gold and sea-green vines crawling up it

In all, I looked hot and badass. Gods, this defiantly not going to help my case when it is trying to get the warriors not to kill me.

"I bless you with beauty and you can just think of the clothes you want to wear and it will appear."

Then came Ares. I was kind of nervous because a few years ago, Percy bet him in a fight and somehow he started to hate me.

"Kid," he aid gruffly, "I bless you with the ability to use every weapon expertly except a bow which I can't do."

A red glow surrounded me and I look at him. "Thank you" Those words mean a lot more than anyone else knows.

Next came Athena. "i bless you with quick thinking and battle strategy." A grey glow surrounds me then fades.

"Thank you" She just nods.

Then comes Hermes. "I bless you with speed and trickery." I give him a smile as I say thanks.

My da- Poseidon comes next. "I am truly sorry that you felt forgotten," I hold back a snort in disbelief. "I bless you with greater control over water."

"Thank you." Thats all I say. I don't need to say anything else.

Lastly Hestia stood from the hearth. "I bless you, Alexandra with the power of home and fire."

"Thank you Lady Hestia. What is the power of home?"

She gave me a smile "That, you will find soon out."

"If everyone is done, council dismissed." All the gods but Apollo flash out.

"We will be in Yosemite. Find us." Then he too flashed out.

As soon as he was gone I felt this nagging in my brain that radiated brightness and warmth. 'Sweet! My own tracking system for Apollo.' With that I spread my wings that were black with gold trim. Thanks to Aphrodite, my clothes didn't tear.

A/N: Done! Review and vote and all that good stuff. Thanks!!!