PART #20 :D

okay i dont realy have a title for this but u kno whatever. enjoy! This chapter is dedicated to Call-Me-Kael for coming up with the ship name for Ash and Lex ==LASH 

Last Time: 

He just nods. We sit in silence lost in our own thoughts. Earlier, if anyone had told me that Ash and I would be civil to each other, I would laugh out loud then escort them to a mental facility. We sit there until the sun rises.

Now:

Percy POV

I have been having these weird butterflies or something whenever I am near Artemis it just, I don’t even know. I need to go see Aphrodite and soon because I am starting to find it really hard to be around Arty for long periods.

“Hey Arty!” I call to her as she makes her way into camp. She turns to me and I have to stop myself from blushing. Wait, what? Blushing? I do not blush! Something is really wrong with me and I swear if Aphrodite is messing with me, I am not going to be a happy camper. Well, guardian.

“Yes Perseus?”

“I need to run an errand that is urgent so ya, I will be gone a few hours. Can I?”

“I don’t know, Can you?”

I playfully rolled my eyes at her, “May I?”

She smiled at me, “Yes you may.”

I gave her my special bow and spread my wings and took off.

To Aphrodite and hopefully she can tell me why on earth I would be blushing when the maiden goddess is around.

I land right outside her palace on Olympus and knocked on the door.

“One second!”

Precisely one second later, yes I counted, Aphrodite opened the door looking stunning as always in a short, skin tight pink dress that left little to imagination.

“Perseus! What a surprise! Have you come to take up my offer from last year?”

~~~~~~~~Flashback~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Anyone who wants to bless Perseus may do so now.” Zeus said after I got my wings from Chaos. Sadly, Aphrodite was first in line. Oh god.

“No Aphrodite, its really okay you don’t ha-” I was cut of by being surrounded by a poof of terrible smelling perfume. I coughed and gagged at the stench.

“If you ever get bored of hanging out with a bunch of nuns, come visit me and we can have some fun together,” she whispered in my ear in a way that was probably trying to be seductive but it didn’t work.

I shifted uncomfortably. “Ermmm.. thanks?” She then sashayed back to her throne. Okayyy. Ya. No.

~~~~~~~~~~~~End of Flashback~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“No I have come with a question. May I come inside?”

“Of course,” she purred. Ew. She is definitely not a cat so why is she purring? Unless..she is a shape shifter or is actually a cat in human form like Professor McGonagall from Harry Potter.

Ash POV <--- YOU’RE WELCOME!

Oh my f#cking god. I just had a moment-moments with Alexandra. Oh my mother f#ucking god. I opened up to her. What in the name of Hades was I thinking?

Lex POV

I just had moments with Ash Blake. The Ash Blake. Holy Zeus. What the hell was I thinking? Percy is back. Percy is back. “OMG PERCY IS BACK!” I accidently yell. Ash slips off the rock he was sitting on and fell into the water next to us.

He resurfaces second later and coughed up a good amount of swallowed water. “Thank you for that, I really needed that,” he groans at me.

“Sorry, it just sunk in that the brother who I hoped was not dead is not and is back, safe with me!” I offer him a hand to haul him out. I start to pull and let me tell you he is no feather when he wanks my arm and I go falling into the freezing water. “AHh-”I scream as I was not expecting the shock. I gulp air into my lungs as I reach the top to see Ash out of the water literally rolling on the floor laughing. “So funny,” I grumble under my breath. A light bulb goes off in my brain. I grin wickedly. Hehehe! I use my water powers to create a huge wave and send it toward Mr.Blake who was still on the ground unaware of the nasty surprise.

"EEPPPPP!!!" he squeals like a little girl as the water hits him. Now its my turn to laugh. "I am gonna get you Jackson."

I scoff, "Oh please keep dreaming Blake."

He runs up to me and before I can react, he pushes me back into the river. Thankfully, my reflexes enabled me to grab his wrist as I went down so he accompanied me into the water.

Ash being taller than me was able to touch the bottom of the river while I was treading water when we came up. He grabbed me around the waist and hoisted me up so I could stand on the back of his knees and his foot. That is a bit confusing but he basically held me up so I wasn’t treading anymore.

“I believe that I caught you,” he bent down to whisper in my ear.

“I beg to differ,” I reply.

“Well, you can keep begging then,” he said smirking.

His eyes met mine and we both leaned in.

CLIFFHANGER LOVE YOU ;D

so should they kiss or not? comment below

Percy POV

I spread my wings and launch off Olympus. Apparently Aphrodite hasn’t been messing with my feelings so that means that I am genuinely falling for Artemis. The worst part is that she is a maiden goddess and is sworn off men. This is going to be hard. More complications.

So i got to my 20th part and I am pretty happy about that. What is your favorite food in the world? comment below and dont forget to vote. thanks all!