00:00

What would you do if the most deadliest man long for your love & affection? Would you run?

What if the most deadliest man was Jason McCann?

What if he's known as the wicked murderer of the West Coast

What if he's known as the wicked murderer of the West Coast. He has taken lives, robbed banks;

He's a killer.

He's possessive.

He's ruthless.

And he also never really believed in the concept of love. He never believed in relationships, marriage, or commitments. He never believed in having someone you're supposed to be with forever. He never liked to limit himself. If he wanted any girl he'd get her—Well that's util he met . . .

You.

Copyright 2015. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

July 19, 2015
7:50 p.m

SURVIVAL GUIDE: FOR READING SHE'S MINE

1. It's your POV; meaning you're not going to agree with some of the things that happen.

2. It gets better, trust me.

3. Don't expect her to hook up with him & live happily ever after in the first chapter. This book is realistic.

4. Think of yourself going through these things. Remember that if someone kidnaps you, demanding your love. Especially someone whose is a criminal—you wouldn't think about ever falling in love with the person. It could at most take time if so. Even if he looked like Justin Bieber.

5. Just know that this book is going to frustrate the hell out of you, okay.

Now, Enjoy your new life in which Jason McCann is infatuated with you, completely longing for your ability to love him back.