00:14

chapter fourteen |
Y o u r  p o v

I needed to run. How the hell am I supposed to though? I wondered.

My ankles were in pain & my head felt like somebody slammed it into a wall. But I knew one thing, that I couldn't get back into that truck. I had a uncomfortable feeling that they wanted to do more to me than just tie me up in the back of their truck.

This could be my second chance at living I thought to myself. I looked over my face in the bathroom mirror. The mirror was small & dirty. I could barely make out my face but I saw that I looked like shit. My eyes were red from crying & my cheeks were stained with tears.

I stood there watching myself for minutes. How could someone just kidnap me like this? He basically shot Jax & grabbed me. Who does that? Finally having a conversation with him minutes ago made me feel even more scared than I already was. My heart? Is he obsessed with me? What if he's a cannibal?

"I'm not hearing anything." He said. I quickly jumped. I felt extremely uncomfortable. Did he honestly want to hear me pee? I thought.

I quickly opened the faucet, splashing cold water onto my face. Maybe that would make me look more, alive I thought. I turned around looking for a paper towel dispenser & I found something even better. A window.

I felt a rush of relieve, then anxiousness. What if he catches me? I quickly dried my hands on my jeans, putting the faucet back on. I walked over to the window, seeing that it was literally a couple inches from the ground.

I tried pushing it up but it was extremely hard. It's like it was stuck. I got up on the toilet and tried pushing the window up & It screeched loudly. I looked over by the door, hoping  he didn't hear that from outside.

"Hurry up." He said bluntly. I quickly squeezed out of the window quietly. As soon as I was outside I sprinted for the woods, never looking back.

_

J a s o n p o v

"Hurry up." I said while my head was leaning on the rusted door. I was trying to hear, but all I heard was the water running.

My heart was racing so fast. I've never been so on edge. Hopefully she's just fixing herself in the mirror. Actually, hopefully there was not a window in the bathroom.

While another five minutes went by I pulled on the handle, noticing the door was locked. I used my foot to break open the door. I ran inside the bathroom, noticing that the window was wide open.

I ran to my car, waking up all the guys up.

"Wake up, she ran!" I yelled grabbing my gun that was in the glove compartment. I ran into the woods, which is the only place she could have gone.

Y o u r  p o v

If he finds me I'm done for, I thought to myself.

I was leaning on a tree, while my breathing was irregular. I had to catch my breath, I'd been ruining for half an hour already.

I heard a faint noise, causing my heart to beat erratically. I looked around slowly, not seeing anything but trees. I swallowed down hard & I quickly turned around. Only for my body to collide with a tall frame, once again. They were wearing a ski mask, once again. What's the point? I've already seen there faces? Was it for enjoyment purposes? One of them tried to grab me but I did the unthinkable.

"Nooooo." I yelled, kicking him in his balls. He groaned out in pain, clutching his crotch. He fell to the ground moments later.

"Bitch." He strained. I tried to run away but I felt two large hands grab my waist. I tried kicking & screaming until a cloth was covered over my nose.

Not again. I begged.

J a s o n p o v

"Shut up." I said to Grayson who was limping.

"That shit hurt." He said while rubbing his crotch. I couldn't help but laugh at the way he was limping. "How the hell did you let that happen?" Josh asked while laughing hysterically.

"I just woke up. I'm tired okay?" He said, trying to defend himself. I rolled my eyes at him & placed her in the front passenger seat this time.

I put her seat belt on and closed the door.

I was extremely pissed at her for running away from me. It made me angry. But I knew it was bound to happen.

I groaned out in annoyance, watching the three idiots in front of me.

"When she wakes up I'm am so gonna..." Grayson began but I immediately cut him off.

"You're not going to do shit." I said while sending him a glare.

"You need to punish her. How is she ever going to learn?" He asked me & I gave him a blank look.

"Why did you stop here anyways?" Matt asked.

"She had to pee."

"I would've just let her pee herself." Grayson argued. Ew. I rose my hand up, slapping him as hard as I could.

"What the hell?" He hollered while clutching his cheek.

"Stop talking about her then." I said.

"Brooooo." Josh said while laughing and examining Grayson's face. I peeked through the window making sure that she was still in the car unconscious.

"Just make sure you put the stupid tracker in her." Matt hissed, getting into the truck.

"Whatever." I rolled my eyes, hopping into the drivers seat.

A/N: Vote if you enjoyed.