00:38

A/N: OMG MY FIRST CHAPTER HIT OVER 1k & THERE IS OVER 20,000 OF YOU READING.
THANKS SO MUCH, HERE'S AN UPDATE! LOVE YOU!!

chapter thirty-eight |
J a s o n p o v

"She went crazy earlier." Matt said, He sat down in one of the chairs that was across from me.

"What happened?"

"When she first woke up she started freaking out, Jason you need to go see her."

"What else did the doctor say, is she okay? What the fuck does freaking out mean?" I asked impatiently. My foot was tapping hysterically against the chair. I was getting anxious.

"She started pulling the wires from her arms." What the hell? I should've been there when she woke up.

"Anything else?" I asked sarcastically. I was pissed, she shouldn't have felt afraid when she woke up, I should've been there holding her hand, never letting go.

"The doctor said that she could possibly have patches of memory loss." He said. I just sat there staring at one of the boring frames that was in the waiting room. By that point everyone had left, I never understood how people could leave knowing there loved ones were laying in the fucking hospital bed in pain.

"What does that fucking mean?" I asked like it was the dumbest shit I ever heard. It was.

"Meaning she remembers some things & it's you she remembers." He finished. I furrowed my eyes, I was completely confused. How could she just remember me? Is it because I'm the only person that's  causing her the most pain?

"Why don't you go see her." He suggested, for the second fucking time. My eyes shot open anxiously. I know I need to see her but I have been putting it off, I hadn't left that very seat for 6 hours. I would never leave, but I couldn't  go in to see her. "I don't know." I said, I ran my hand through my disheveled hair.

"Dude, you fucked up now go & face it." He spat. I looked up at him in frustration, he was right & I hated it. I would be lying if I said I didn't need him, without him I would be dead.

I felt like shit when I got up from the chair, I've been sitting in the same position for 6 hours straight. I inhaled a large breath of air, hoping that it would calm my nerves. I was nervous—but why? This was the girl that I've spent months with, the girl that I am madly in love with...

The girl I would give everything up for,

Y o u r p o v

He bought it, that's interesting.
Matt was a chill person & everything but he was an idiot if he actually believed that I had memory loss.

What was more interesting was that Jason didn't come to see me yet. I just laid there, glancing at the door, waiting for him to walk in & be angry at me. He was the first person I expected to see sitting on the armchair, by bed.

Why would he send Matt to keep me company?

I just needed answers, I just needed to see him.  I wondered how he felt about everything.