00:73

A/N: OMG. Ashton & Calum went to Justin Bieber's concert in LA yesterday.

chapter seventy-three |
J a s o n  p o v

"Who was that?,"

"Not now Zayn,"

I am not in the mood. My head is spiraling out of control, I don't even remember last night. For all I know, I could've hooked up with that girl, that girl who wasn't Y/n.

"Did you sleep with her?," I cant even answer that question.

"No,"

"I don't believe you," I sigh dramatically, taking my shirt off.

"You know I still fucking love her. So you know I wouldn't do that,"

"Do I?,"

"Yes you do,"

"If you loved her, that girl wouldn't have been in your room,"

"Are you here to lecture me like I'm some fucking child?,"

"You act like one,"

"Why are you here?,"

My eyes finally land on the folder that was in his hand. I eye it suspiciously, curious to know why he is standing in my room.

"She moved on,"

He drops the folder onto my bed, walking out of my room. I open the folder & my heart immediately aches when I see pictures of her with some guy. She looks happy, she looks she did move on.

I ran my finger over her face. I would do anything to see her smile again, laugh again. I'd do anything to hold her again. I throw the paper off of my bed, falling back onto my pillows.

Isn't this what I wanted? No.

Y o u r  p o v

I ran my fingers through my hair as I watch myself through the full length mirror. I kept second guessing everything I kept changing into. I don't know why I'm so nervous. Maybe because I'm sitting down with my family for the first time before all that shit happened. I am prepared to get questions that I'm not going to even know how to answer.

A part of me can't help but feel happy. I am finally were I wanted to be, with my family. It's been almost a year since—he left me. I am finally able to realize that he moved on, & I'm okay with that. If you were to ask me if I still love him—I would say yes. Without hesitation. A love like Jason & I's can't be forgotten so easily. Trust me, I've tried. But it feels good to think about him & not cry for hours. It feels good to get a couple of stares from guys without feeling uncomfortable. It feels good to be with my family & not wish to be with him. People are right, time does heel all wounds.

"Hurry up!" Ashton's voice yells. I roll my eyes, while searching for a pair of heels that would go with my dress. I want to look like I am okay. A perfectly normal nineteen-year old girl. I decide to wear minimal makeup, not wanting to look too dressy. "Y/n, mom says hurry up!" He yells again. This time he is in front of my door. I grab my purse that is on my bed, while my black ankle heels are dangling from my hands. I open my bedroom door & I'm revealed to an annoyed Ashton. I brush past him, heading down the stairs.