00:36

chapter thirty-six |
J a s o n  p o v

I can't believe that she voluntarily kissed me. This means that she's starting to actually not hate me.

She grabbed my face & attached our fucking lips together. I thought she hated me, I thought she saw me as one thing. A criminal that took her away from her family. That night, I felt like I could finally be happy—I could finally breathe, knowing she was starting to feel some kind of love towards me.

This is all I ever want, her love.

"Woah. Ahhh, she can't be here when we discuss this." Zayn said, getting up from the couch. Lotus was sitting on the black leather couch, chewing gum rather loudly.

Matt, Grayson & Josh where sitting on the other couches with beers in their hand. "Says who?" I asked, raising my eyebrow. He sighed while watching her up and down. "She's not apart of the gang, your rules." He argued.

Did I say that?

I felt her shifting beside me uncomfortably. "Zayn just let her stay." Lo sighed. My eyes glanced at her then back at his.

"You know what. I'm just gonna wait in the room." She said, before I could object she walked across the hall, closing the hotel door closed.

"I fucking hate you." I spat. I brushed past him, entering his hotel room.

"Why do you want her to know everything about you & all of our inside shit. She's making you turn soft." Zayn said. I grabbed the beer bottle that was in Josh's hand, finishing the bitter liquid.

"I'm still the same Jason. It's just now, I have a girl to worry about." I said while eyeing them.

"She's eighteen." Lo said. I narrowed my eyes at her. Why does that matter?

"And?"

"Your twenty-one, she can't even drink yet." She scoffed. She pulled out a pack of cigarettes, lighting one & placing it between her lips.

"That doesn't matter."

"Yes it does! Because you said that you've eyed her for a couple of years before kidnapping her. Right." She said, while pointing a finger at me.

"About two." I said. "So that means she was underage & you're a dirty little shit." She laughed, causing the other guys to chuckle.

"I didn't know she was underage at the time & it doesn't matter." I said, while grabbing a pillow & throwing it at her.

"Hey! Can we discuss the plan." Grayson said.

"Ahhh, are you grumpy because you haven't been getting laid." Josh laughed. We all laughed, shoving Grayson playfully.

"Lo, you'll be in the truck this time." Zayn said.

"Why? I want be apart of this one." She wined. I rolled my eyes, resting my beer bottle on the counter.

"I don't think we need a lot of people going in." Matt said. "Here look at the bank. We've robbed bigger. All we have to do is get the cops in the back & the ones that guard the back entrance." He finished.

I leaned forward, trying to analyze  the blue print on the table but all I heard was the beeping sound from my cellphone.

It was from her tracker. I got a notification telling me that the tracker's location is a couple miles away from me. I didn't want to believe that it was going off but it was.

Y o u r p o v

Can this actually work?

My hands were shaking while I was clutching onto the leather steering wheel. I kept glancing into my rear view mirror, worrying that he noticed I was missing from the hotel room. I felt anxious, nervous, scared.

I felt like there was supposed to be some catch. I can't just escape this easily, what happens if he finds me & kills my whole family?

Would he do that?

No matter how much he loves me he hates rejection & he would kill to make me pay.

I hated that he's  in love with me. That puts too much pressure on me. Having somebody posses deep feelings for you is not always a good thing. Especially when they're him, Jason McCann. Especially when you, yourself is incapable of loving the person back.

I hated what I was feeling for him. I wanted to be honest with myself, I admitted to myself that there was something there. There was something that was developing in my gear for him. I was starting to care for him too much. He was causing those stupid butterflies in my stomach & I hated it. I felt like I couldn't like a person like him, it just wasn't feasible to me.

Me accepting him is me accepting everything he has done to me. It's accepting his lifestyle. And I just can't accept those things. I wouldn't be able to live with myself.

That's why I'm in this car. I have to leave. If I stay, I know for a fact that I'm going to fall too deep. I rather save me the pain & just stop everything before it progresses.

A small tear streamed down my face,  while I waited for the light to turn green. I hoped that I could just get out of everything peacefully—but I didn't think anything through. How am I supposed to get back to New York?

What would I tell them? I ran away? No, because that wouldn't explain Jax's dead body. That's what I'm going to be questioned on the most. I started to feel anxious. I didn't know how I thought that going back to my normal life would be easy.

I waisted no time stepping on the gas once the light turned green.

I drove through the intersection, Suddenly I saw red headlights in the corner of my eye. I turned seeing a silver car heading for my direction. I panicked,

I felt my body shake with the car, from the impact of the other vehicle. My head quickly collided with the airbag, which immediately spring from the steering wheel.

At that point everything just went black—

But I saw him, Jason. He was there, I could see his face. Everything else was black except for him, he was in screaming color.

A/N: GUESS WHAT HAPPENED.
VOTE & COMMENT !