00:27

chapter twenty-seven |
J a s o n  p o v

She fucked with my heart. She knew I was in a vulnerable state, everything she said & done was just to fuck with my head—And to think that I finally got through to her. I thought that she finally looked beyond my lifestyle, my craziness & reckless mind but It was all fake. The sad thing was that, I was insanely in love with her but she kept repeatedly stabbing me in the back. I didn't want to do anything crazy but my anger was getting the best of me in that point in time.

I slowly picked up the phone from the ground, while her body stood there trembling nervously. I pressed the end button on the phone, disconnecting the call. Slowly, I ran my eyes up her body meeting her's.

In that moment I knew everything was over. Everything was going to change completely.

My guard was finally back up.

Y o u r p o v

I watched as he looked down at me with a blank, distant look. He didn't look like the Jason I was with last night. The one that drunkenly expressed his love to me, the one that decided to give me a kiss on my cheek because he knew how uncomfortable I was. In that exact moment he looked like he wanted to hurt me. His tense jaw was clenching as his teethe but anxiously on his lip. "Why?" He asked. I bit on my lip, hiding the fact that it was trembling. Although his voice cracked he looked more angry then upset.

"You kidnapped me, what do you expect me to do?" I asked; He scoffed, slowly taking steps towards me. I thought he was going to hurt me in that moment. Why wouldn't he I compromised his location, even though the FBI didn't know what he looked like it was still too close.

Slowly, I backed away wondering how I could stall. I was thinking of possible ways to get away from him. I knew that the cops possibly tracked our location & was on their way. All I needed was time. "I thought you finally accepted me." He said still taking steps towards me. I thought so too. His eyes were glossy & his breathing was heavy.

"I can't." I whispered.

"Why? I can give you any fucking thing you want! Just name it Y/n." He spat. I saw a vein popping out of his neck & I knew he was past his breaking point.

"That's not enough!" I yelled, running my fingers through my hair. He stood their watching me with hurt all over his face.

"I love you." He sighed.

"I will never love you, ever. There's nothing you can do. Your money, houses & cars cannot make someone love you. Your personality & who you are determined that. And you're a criminal." I said. I had to look away from his face because it was so intimidating. He was angry, but so was I. I had to let out how I was feeling.

"I don't trust you anymore." He breathed,

"You should never trust the person you kidnap, their number one goal
Is always going to be escaping." I confessed,

A/N: Comment your opinions, & vote if you enjoyed.