00:40

chapter forty |
Y o u r  p o v

"You're Zayn's girlfriend?" I asked, there was no lying when I say that Lotus was stunning. She had long blonde hair that flowed beautifully down her shoulders. She had beautiful skin & perfect cheek bones that when she smiled it made you instantly smile. Her eyes were even a perfect mixture of grayish blue.

"Yeah." She smiled. "And you're Jason's, how's that going?" She asked,  I'm actually not his girlfriend but I'll play along.

"Uhm, it's interesting."

"Is that why you ran?" She asked curiously. I swallowed down hard, not really wanting to share my feelings. I didn't know if I could trust her. "How long have you been in this gang?" I asked, I know I avoided her question but I was curious.

"I don't know if I could trust you either." She remarked, I looked up at her with wide eyes. I was confused, it's like she read my mind. & she was kind of right, I was asking her a possibly confidential question. "But for some reason I trust you. I've been in this gang, well I like to call it friendship, for almost 3 years now." She smiled.

"Did Zayn kidnap you?" I asked, I know I was being forward. I just wanted to know.

"Uh, yeah he did. It sucked, if you were going to ask. I was scared but after a couple months I started to fall deeply in love."

"Is he like Jason?"

"Jason & Zayn are so alike. Matt is more sympathetic & logical. He doesn't approve of half the shit Jason & Zayn do. Josh is extremely sweet in a goofy way, he's still hasn't found anyone. Grayson is more standoffish, he doesn't like opening himself up to new people. He just has a bad attitude, except when he's with his girl."

"Anyways Their parents both left them, they both suffered through depression. They spent their childhood feeling like nobody wanted them. When I first got to really know Zayn, I felt bad for him...it was my love that made him better. If that makes sense." She asked awkwardly.

I nodded. "It does." We were walking through the small park that was outside the hospital. I was happy the sun went down, because I looked like a zombie. I didn't want anyone to see me, I haven't seen myself in a while but I knew I looked like a tired mess.

"I don't get him sometimes. He's so unpredictable." I whispered.

"He is. But he really loves you. He just gets really possessive, & angry, he can't help it, though."

"But me loving him cannot solve something like that." I countered.

"It could tame it, though. He would always talk about you at our meetings. If you had hurt him he would be moody throughout the whole thing, I remembered when he came to one of the meetings all smiley. It was nice to see him happy. You determined how he would feel."

"But don't force yourself, my opinion is that if you can't get yourself to love him...you should do all that you can to leave him. Jason is extremely dangerous but he's not God. There's a possibility you could run & he'll never find you."

I just sat there taking in her words. Finally someone who gets me, & doesn't scare me into not running away.

"What would he do if he knew you said this to me?" I was curious,