Sneak Peak →

A/N: here's a sneak peak of chapter sixty two. ;)

J a s o n  p o v

I watched as everything happened so fast. Leighton's body fell swiftly to the ground. I immediately grabbed Y/n, pulling her body onto the ground behind the table. I used my body to shield her's when I heard the shots being fired. I looked down at her stunned face. She was clutching on to the gun cautiously, she was looking into my eyes but I felt like she wasn't really watching me. I knew that she was traumatized from what she'd just done and experienced.

"It's okay. You're fine." I kept whispering to her. My voice was shaky as I spoke those unsure words to her. I stroked her head softly, I watched the small tear that streamed down her face, causing my heart to break painfully.

She killed someone.

What is she going to think of herself after today?

Would she be ashamed, believing that she has turned into me?

The bullets could be heard falling onto the ground, as they were being shot across the the room. My only priority was being there for her like I promised many times.

This moment was the last time I looked into her beautiful eyes, feeling her warmth against my skin, making a promise I couldn't keep.

Suddenly the firing stopped.

"We have to go!" Zayn yelled, he peeled over the table, watching us closely. I had the gun that she had used in my hand, while my forehead was rested against her's. "Is she okay?" He breathed out. I looked down at her unsurely. I nodded quietly, lifting myself up from her. I grabbed her hands, pulling her up from the ground. I could see Leighton's dead body laying on the ground, by the opposite side of the table, along with the two men.

I didn't want her seeing them, I didn't want her to feel any other type of trauma toward the situation. I knew that a lot was going on in her mind, I could tell by the look on her face.

The ironic thing is that tonight was just a typical night for me.

I quickly guided her towards the door, she stopped abruptly. I tried guiding her forward but she wouldn't budge. I had my hands placed on her shoulders, while I placed a gentle kiss on her head. "Don't." I whispered, "Is she dead?" Her voice cracked.

"It doesn't matter, you were defending yourself." I whispered in her ear. Eleanor stormed into the studio suddenly, "The van is here. We have to leave now." She spoke bluntly.

Her eyes landed on Y/n's sadly. She wrapped her arm around her shoulder, guiding her out of the studio & from my arms.

A/N: Tell me what you guys think? Do you guys like little sneak peaks? I thought they'd be cool.

I don't know. Tell me in the comments. :)