00:13

chapter thirteen |
Y o u r p o v

I was wide awake & my body was shaking vigorously. It was dark outside and I could tell from the silence that the men in the car were asleep. The whole ride they were talking and blasting music, now it was completely silent.

I was tapping my foot against the truck wall because I had to use the bathroom. I felt like I was on the verge of peeing myself. The whole ride was hell. All I smelled was cigarette smoke & beer. I couldn't even get any ounce sleep. I wouldn't have been able to sleep even I tried. I was terrified, what would a bunch of men want with a girl? I asked myself once again.

Sex. They are going to rape me and leave me on the side of the road. I know it, I thought. I had seen incidents like that on the news plenty of times. My consistent foot tapping was the only thing that could be heard throughout the car.

My eyes glanced over my ankles and wrists, just to see bruises. They were sore & throbbing. A tear fell down my face as everything finally hit me.

My heart immediately sank when I heard the car stop abruptly. I quickly straightened my posture, wincing in pain from my sudden movements.

The back doors then swung open and I was revealed to the same guy that aggressively duck taped my mouth shut hours ago. I should've known he was bad news when I met him that night.

He was wearing a black beanie, a Nike hoodie & some basketball shorts—I hated to say it but he was a good looking boy. He had solemn brown eyes & chiseled jaw.

His expression was simply blank. I watched as he bent down, slowly peeling the tape off of my mouth. I watched how his eyes were deeply concentrated on the tape. I swallowed down hard, feeling hoe dry my mouth was.

As I looked into his eyes I couldn't help the feeling in my stomach, I felt nervous. I quickly looked away from his intimidating gaze. I diverted my eyes away from him, studying anything else but him.

"I'm taking you to the bathroom." He said blankly. I looked up at him with my eyes furrowed.

"Ouch." I winced as he tried to take off the chains from my wrists.

I watched how fixed his eyes were on my hands. I looked down at them too and all I saw where bruises. My wrists were soar from the piercings of the steel. He held my hand, gently running his fingers over my wrists. I tank my hand away, crossing my hands over my chest.

He looked like he actually cared that I was hurt.

J a s o n  p o v

I knew she had to use the restroom. I'd been listening to her foot tapping against the wall for a while. The rest of the boys were asleep. After a while I made them take off the radio and cut down on the smoking so she could get some rest. Knowing that she probably couldn't even sleep.

I decided to drive because Matt drove all the way down and I wanted to be a somewhat of a good person since I was a dick to him earlier that day.

I pulled over on the opposite street of a secluded gas station. I saw that they had restroom symbols outside so I decided to pull off here. I slowly hopped out of the truck hoping that she got some sort of sleep & she wasn't wide awake freaking out about what was going on.

But I was completely wrong.

She was definitely up and she had tear stains on her cheeks.  Watching her made me feel nervous and also made me feel frustration.

_

"Please stop. It hurts." She begged as I removed the chains off of her ankles.

"I'm trying to, god damnit." I said frustratingly. I was honestly trying to be so gentle so I didn't hurt her.

"I don't need to use the bathroom." She said. She was  just being stubborn.

"I know you have to use the bathroom." I sighed while running my fingers through my messy hair.

She gave me a sideways look, studying my face. I couldn't help but do the same thing. Knowing how aggravating she was, I was still able to admire her.

"What do you want with me, I'll give you money. Just don't hurt me." She said, her eyes looked pained, I quickly looked away. I grabbed her upper arm pulling her out of the truck gently.

"Don't try anything stupid & I don't want your money." I said, closing the truck doors. She immediately fell into my arms, wincing at her feet. I grabbed her upper arm pulling her across the street. I felt her eyes on me the whole time. I wonder what she's thinking?

There wasn't anybody in the gas station which was a bonus. I didn't want anybody to see us there. As we arrived in front of the bathroom stalls, she stood directly in front of me. "Then what do you want with me?" She asked. She was getting brave. I looked into her eyes. I could tell she was scared of my answer. Why would she ask if she doesn't want to know?

I slowly walked closer to her. As soon as our lips were inches apart,  I looked deeply into her eyes. "Your heart." I answered honestly. She swallowed down hard & walked into the bathroom.

"Don't try anything stupid." I say, while leaning on the brick wall.

A smart thing to have done was to check to see if there were windows in the bathroom. If there is, then I'm screwed.

A/N: Vote & Comment