00:54

A/N: Here's a chapter to celebrate over 470,000 reads. Thank youuuu.

chapter fifty-four |
Y o u r  p o v

"What's wrong with him?" I asked, everyone was quiet & once again no one was answering my god damn question. For a moment my mind thought that it was Leighton, I cringed slightly, remembering that night. I quickly looked over at Jason who was staring at his best friend, clutching onto his stomach.

I watched as the doctor came in, she walked up to the hospital bed, removing a couple of wires from his body. I decided to get up, to make the process quicker.

If Josh is sick, why don't they take him to the doctor?

Jason didn't want me to get up, I had to pull my hands from his.

I walked over to Lotus and Zayn, once they saw me walking up to them, they both looked at each other. I watched Josh who was sitting on the sofa, he had his head in his hands, while his foot was bouncing up and down. "What is going on?" I whispered. I watched as Zayn nervously walked over where Matt, Gray & Josh were.

I watched him confusedly, Lotus looked at me, she leaned in closer to me. "It's fine, I'll tell you later, okay?" She whispered. I nodded slowly, I didn't understand why we were leaving at 1:00AM in the morning instead of later on in the morning. I knew one thing, Josh needed to go see a doctor.

The doctor eventually walked in, he walked over to Jason's bedside with a folder in his hand. "Are you sure you wanna leave so early? You could stay till the morning." The doctor said, I walked up to both of them wearingly. He didn't answer the doctor's question, so I did. "No we actually have a long drive so we want to start early." I said, his eyes scanned over Jason's friends in the corner of the room. "Okay, well here are his prescriptions, Antibiotics, needs to be taken daily. Every 8-12 hours. And this could be taken whenever the pain becomes too unbearable." He said, I slowly nodded. I realized that Jason probably wasn't listening to the doctor so I had to remember everything that was said.

"Anymore questions?" He asked us. I watched as the other doctor removed the wire that was attached to his back, he was slightly wincing, which made me narrow my eyes at him. "Uh no, that's it." I said, slightly smiling.

"Alright well have a good day you two, Doctor Mary will bring you a wheel chair." He said, "No I'm fine." He mumbled, the doctor looked over at me puzzlingly. "We'll be fine." I said trying to sound reassuring. "Are you sure, w--" The doctor began but was rudely interrupted. "Yes. I'm sure." He rushed.

"Have a nice day." He said to me mostly. I watched as him & the other doctor walked out of the room. I looked over at him, our eyes landed on each other's.

"Do you need help?" I asked, I watched as he strained to put his hoodie over his head. There was a brown wrap covering his right side. I stared down at it, knowing that a bullet was once there. "You can help me put on my underwear." He smiled, my eyes widened for the 15th time that day. His amusing, but sexual comment made me relax a little more. I was worrying about the 20 year old boy in the corner of the room that couldn't stop breathing heavy.

"Ugh, we'll be outside." Lotus said, I watched as Matt & Zayn helped Josh up from the chair. I stared at him sympathetically. I actually liked Josh. He was always nice to me & seeing him like that made me feel bad.

I wish I could see Grayson like that.

I looked back at Jason, he threw me his Calvin Klein underwear. I threw them right back at him.

There was no way.

_

"Anybody wanna tell me what happened with Josh?" I asked, I saw Lo roll her eyes & I heard her sigh from the passenger seat. My patience was slowly thinning with her, I just had some kind of anger towards her. "Josh was having a asthma attack." Zayn said, he was speeding awfully fast down the road.

I sat there still. I was confused as to why they couldn't tell me this inside the hospital. "Is he okay?" I asked puzzlingly.

"Yeah, he took his medication." Zayn said.

"That's why we had to leave suddenly?" I asked, still confused. "It's fine babe." Jason softly said. I was so clueless. "Anymore questions?" Lotus asked sarcastically.

Really bitch?

"I didn't know you were friends with Leighton." I said, I felt the air run thick in the car. I actually didn't know until Jason told me like a couple hours ago. "I was." She responded bluntly.

"Makes sense." I said, I saw Zayn's eyes grow wide from the rear view mirror. That was the elephant in the room and I was going to address it, let's just say I was upset & hurt by her.

"Excuse me? What the fuck is that supposed to mean?" She asked, I watched as Zayn rested his hand on her thigh, telling her to relax. She was finally turned around watching me, she looked offended. "She was your friend, that's why you barely shot at her." I said blankly. Her eyebrows furrowed in irritation. "That's not true, me firing at her was not determined because she was once my friend." She scoffed, angrily.

"If that was the case, we wouldn't be driving back from the hospital, Jason would not have gotten shot. I could've aimed perfectly to stop her from running away." I hissed. If I knew Jason was going to get shot 5 minutes later, I would've definitely used that gun efficiently that night. I watched as she looked deeply into my eyes.

I don't know if she was hurt or angry by my words.

"But you didn't. You were on the fucking ground." She spat.

"That's enough." Jason said, he looked angry. I saw the way he watched her. He was pissed, I tilted my head back onto the seat. She turned around in the passenger seat, shrugging Zayn's hand away.

I knew it was going to be a long drive to the airport & an even longer flight to Canada.

A/N: Who do you think is at fault? Lotus or Your POV. Lol, I wanted it to be longer but you guys kept urging for an update. So, I hoped you enjoyed.