Diabolic Hearts | Mess

A u t h o r ' s N o t e

This story is under major editing!

Please pay no attention to the errors in other chapters for they
will be fixed later on.

Disclaimer : I do not own Hunter x Hunter.

This was indeed magnificent.

You gaze up at the sky above you. You cherished the beautiful  view from above a tall tower; the sky looked as if a hand scattered trillions of diamonds in the sky. 

"Hee." You chimed.

"Excited again are we,Cheshire?" You look up to see Hisoka shuffling his cards.

"Of course." You walk towards the edge of the tower.You look down. "It's the thrill that makes this so enjoyable."

Hisoka pauses for a moment.He looks straight in to your eye.His golden hues meeting with yours.

"If you're so excited then let's begin." He stands next to you.

Hisoka jumps down from the tower first;You follow him down.You landed gracefully on to the ground. In front of you was a woman with long raven hair.Every inch of her upper body were decorated with various types of jewelry.

"Who the hell do you think you-"

In a blink of an eye, the woman's right arm drops to the floor.Her face in shock and horror.A group of men and woman that followed her begin to scream and run.

"Sorry but...You lost in the end." Hisoka apologizes. Hisoka then threw another card at her chest.

"Forgive me when we are together at the after life." You whisper in her ear.

The night was full of chaos.Where both woman and men died together in a pool of blood.

How wonderful this night has been.

"Cheshire!" You snap out of your trance;your gaze meets Hisoka once more.

"Play time is over."

You look around to see yourself surrounded by at least fifteen dead corpses.

"Uh-oh." Clapping your hands together,you apologize. " I over did it again,sorry!"

"It's fine, now come on." Hisoka helps you up. "You need to get cleaned up.

You look at yourself in embarrassment. Blood stained your beautiful clothes.

Oops.

You chimed,looking back at the corpses one last time.You waved goodbye.