Trouble

The soothing drums on the roof of the car made you relax.You're thoughts drifted away from Chrollo for only a second.

You were laying down in a car with Illumi and his little brother,Killua Zoldyck,he looked sweet with his cold saphire eyes.You were on the opposite side of the car.Illumi and Killua on one side and you on the other.

"Ah,you're finally awake." Illumi interrupts the silence. "Mind telling me why I'm taking you to our home."

You sit up slowly.You stare at Illumi's deep dark eyes.You look down on your feet.

"I'm having trouble with the Troupe..." You look into Illumi's eyes. "I was hoping tha-"

"That you could stay with us for a while till you're all settled." Illumi finishes your sentence.You nod. "Our mother would be pleased.She'll be so happy when she sees you."

"Thank you." You look out in to the grey landscape. "You're helping me a lot."

"So what are your problems?" Killua asks.You turn to face Killua.

"Well...I'm having trouble on a very important decision." The images of Chrollo and Hisoka flash in to your brain.You shake them off. "Everyone back at base is making it hard for me to decide."

"Why don't you tell them to shut up." Killua takes out a small orange bunny lollipop and hands it to you.

"Good point." You give Killua a gentle smile.

It's not as easy as that my friend.I wish...

The rest of the trip was kept in silence.