Return

Your POV

You wake up,noticing your not in the butlers headquarters anymore. You were currently in a car with Hisoka.

"Morning." Hisoka gives you a gentle kiss on the forehead,a wave ran through you.

You give him a weak smile.

"Where are we heading?" you asked.

"Any where you want.Just not York New." He said warily.

"Why?" You blurt out.

"Princess,If we return to York New.I'm afraid that Chrollo will try to get between us." Hisoka explained.He held your hand. "We can't go back."

He had a point but something was tugging on you.Pulling you actually.Something wanted you to say no but the words didn't come out.

"I-I just want to say goodbye to my brother."You lied.

Hisoka gave you a look.You better not be lying.He gives you a sigh.

"Alright.Why don't you sleep some more.It's going to be a few hours until we arrive." You did feel a little sleepy.

You give Hisoka a slight nod and returned to sleep.

HELLO! Okay so I finally got a laptop for myself and now I can update even more!YAY!!!!

I lost my phone recently and I'm afraid I won't get it back.The phone was the main reason why I haven't been updating recently.I mostly write on my phone or my tablet.I wasn't able to write on my tablet because it wouldn't connect to the wifi soooooo....I'm just glad I can write again!

I thought I would make things up with two new chapters!Yay! :D I really missed you guys!