Confusion

You were furious after Hisoka's interrogation.

What's his problem?!I mean since when did he start to care about me?!I can't believe him?!

"Cheshire?" You look up to see Chrollo with a confused face. "You seem pretty dazed."

"Sorry Boss.I was just thinking about the celebration.That's all." You gave him a smile.

"Speaking of the celebration.What are you going to wear tonight?" He asks.

You stop walking.You were so busy with...Chrollo that you forgot about your own clothing.

"Boss.Please go ahead with the others.I'll be real quick." you start walking the other direction.

"Would you like me to come with you?" he asks.

"No.Thank you but I'll be fine by myself." you continue to walk.

I'll admit...it felt a little good but it also felt wrong.Best to keep Chrollo and I separated.

You head for a small peaceful store called Trinity.The dresses inside were beautiful.They were all sorted out.Warm colors were on one side while the other had cold colors.Every dress looked fabulous.

And I told Boss that I would be quick.

One particular dress caught your eye.You were holding a long white sleeveless and backless dress.It was made of silk,soft and comfortable.After you bought the beautiful dress you headed back for the building.

Mabye I'm exposing too much.Mabye I should go back.

You stop walking.You felt something.Morelike someone.You were soon pulled back.You couldn't see who was pulling you since your eyes was covered with a hand.

"Let me go!" You shouted. "Let me go or you'll soon regret it!"

When you were let go,you soon noticed that you were in an alley.You turn around and your eyes widened.

"Hisoka?" You gasp.