Diabolic Hearts | Goodnight

Both of you arrived back at a hotel.Your room was just beside Hisoka's.

"Goodnight!" You give out a loud yawn.

Shutting the door behind you, you walk over to the window. The lights below looked as if the stars from above dropped down to the earth. A soft knock was heard by the door.

Hisoka was waiting by the door with his towel.

"You wouldn't mind if I use your shower, mine is broken?" He asks.

Your eyes moved from muscle to muscle.You stopped at his defined abdomen.

"W-Why don't you ask room service to fix it?" You managed to choke out.

"It would take quite a while." He pushes past you and walks to your bathroom.

Walking over to your bed, your face turning to a crimson red.Your face heated and your throat numb.

Stop it!

You start rolling on the bed side to side, trying to get Hisoka out your head.You let out a yawn as your eyelids get heavier. Looking up at the cieling, a spontaneous thought comes to mind.

"Mom...Dad...You would be ashamed...Forgive me." You whisper.

Hisoka's POV

"Goodnight." I shut my door behind me.

"What a boring night." I took off my shirt and pant. "Then
again...She was out of control again,it can't be helped."

I walked over to the bathroom.I struggle with the shower.Once I turned the knob.Only drips were coming down.

Shit.It's broken.

I grabbed my towel and wrapped it around my waist.I walked over to Chesh's room.Her tired eyes looked at me.

"My shower is broken.Can I use your shower?" I asked.I waited for an answer.

"Sure...Just don't take long." I saw her turn red a little.

I walked over to her shower.Such a sweet aroma it has.I looked inside her shower.

Oh.This won't do.

I turned around and opened the door.I was about to say something but...

"Mom...Dad...You would be ashamed...Forgive me." I hear her whisper.Her voice soft but weak.

I can survive without warm water for the night.

A u t h o r ' s    N o t e :

You guys enjoying it so far?

Are the improvements a thumbs up or down?