Forgiveness

You were at the top of Stratford building.You hear footsteps behind you.

"E-eh...So you decided to show up." You grin. "Hee."

You face Hisoka.

"Let's get this over with." He was about to jump down but you were in his way.

"We've got three hours left." You smile.

Hisoka gave you a confused daze.You run a finger up to his chest.You move closer to his ear.

"I've got enough time." Hisoka was still confused. "Still lost?Since you played around with me.It's time for me to play with you."

"C-Chesh-" You kissed him before he could finish his sentence.

He kissed you back.You played with his hair while he pulled you in closer.You're kiss was passionate.You opened your eyes.Chrollo was behind Hisoka.He was hiding in the shadows while you were in the light.

You pushed Hisoka away.

"Well,wasn't that exciting?" You pat Hisoka on the chest. "Let's go."

You jump down from the roof leaving Hisoka speechless.You headed for a bar but two guards were in your way.

"First name and Last name." One of the guards asked.

"Cheshire Zoldyck." You gave him a gentle smile.

He nodded.You headed inside.Hisoka followed.

You looked at an empty stage.

Perfect.

You walked on stage and tapped on a mic.The hurtful sound that came from the mic got everyone's attention.

"Sorry everyone to ruin your evening but I'm afraid some of you here will have to die." You smile.

"Get off the fucking stage you fucking retard!" A girl with a puma printed dress cursed.

Everyone started yelling at you.You point your gun at the girl who started this.

Bang.

Her brains spilled out.You started to laugh.Everyone stopped yelling and stood quiet.

"Hee." You giggle. "Anyone else would like to interrupt me?"

You smile at everyone.

"Who here knows Mrs.Vanstraton?" atleast ten hands were held up. "Don't lie to me?"

More hands were up.You nod your head at Hisoka.Hisoka takes out four cards and shoots them through a group of men that were holding their hands up.

Hee.Time for some fun.

You take out some knives and throw them at a couple.The women you killed was pregnant.

"You shouldn't be drinking when you're pregnant especially in bars." You giggle.

You start throwing knives randomly.Every single one hit your targets.There were only four people left in the bar.Hisoka,you and two women.

"You may leave." Hisoka sits down at a table.

"There wasn't much screaming." You sigh.

You sit down on Hisoka's lap and kiss him on the lips.You rest your head on his chest.

"Cheshire..." You look up at Hisoka. "Do you love me?"

You kiss him passionately for a few seconds.

"How's that for an answer?" You giggle.

The both of you sleep in the bar until morning.

Forgive me...Hisoka.