Fake Love

You were on top of a roof a hotel.You swing your legs carelessly.

Tch.Why was I crying back there?Why does it hurt when I cry?

You look up and stare at the stars.

-Ding-

Your phone rings.You didn't want to look but deep down inside you.You hoped it was Hisoka.You picked up the phone.

"Hello?" You whisper.

"Ah.Cheshire!I have a new job for you." A voice spoke loudly from your phone.

"I-Illumi.I'm afraid I'm in no shape to-"
You were interrupted.

"Silva ordered this himself.Besides if you're having trouble then this should help you relax." Illumi ended the call.

You sigh.

-ding-

You looked at your phone.Illumi texted you the adress of your next target.

"It can't be helped." You run north.

You soon arrived at your destination.When you arrived you had company waiting for you.

"Illumi?What are you doing here?" You walk over next to him.

"We have to wait on the roof.My target knows who I am." Illumi jumps up and lands on the roof.You follow.

"You didn't answer my question." You look down.

"I don't have to." Illumi points at a fat man with two bodyguards next him.

"Hee." you giggle. "He's big that means.He's easy to cut."

"Go before they head inside." Illumi puts his hands in his pockets.

"Mm-kay." You jump down and land in front of your target.

"I was expecting a dancer but aren't you too young." The huge man chuckles. "The younger the better."

He tries to put your hand on your cheek but you cut it off.

"Sorry but dancing isn't my thing.Blood is though and you have plenty of that." You giggle. "Hee."

"D-Don't just stand there!K-Kill her!" The man starts to scream when blood starts gushing out.

The two body guards close in on you.You smile.You take out both your knives and start to stab them.You soon started to carve a hole where their hearts were.You took out both their hearts.

"Hee." You smile at the trembling man.

You throw a knife at his throat.

"Oh don't die yet.I haven't fed you yet."
You start to laugh.

You look up as sirens started to go off.

"Oi! The police are here!Better finish up!" Illumi yells.

You smile.

I have a whole audience now.Hee.

"Put your hands up." A policeman yells.

You turn around with your hands up.You look around.Eight police car and van that had bews reporters spilling out of it.You walk over behind a man reporter.

"I'm on tv!Hi!" You wave your hands.

"Stop right there!" The policeman fires a bullet at you.

You caught the bullet.

"A little rude don't you think?" You flick the bullet at the man vut it goes through him. "Now I am going to make myself clear!I'll leave if you leave.Go now or you'll never see your families again!"

You watch as everyone got in to the cars and drove away.

"Hee." You turn around. "Uh-oh.Did you die already."

Oh well.Hee.

Hisoka's POV

I was laying down beside Machi.My arm was around her head.This made me feel uncomfortable.I shook the thouaght off but a new one just came in.Cheshire's expression.That hurted me.Her eyes filled with regret and I made her feel guilty.

Stop it Hisoka!You have the girl you love in your arms so SHUT UP!

I turned on the tv to clear my head.

"We just arrived at a terrible sight,ladies and gentlemen." a man reported. "A woman has killed three men gruesomely.We don't kno-"

"I'm on tv?Hi!" Cheshire shouted.

Cheshire?What is she doing?Stop it Hisoka.Just go to sleep!

I turn off the tv and face Machi.Her face was facing me.Her eyes shut.Her hair messed up.The blanket covered our naked bodies.

I've got all the love right here.