I'll remember:Part 1

Before you joined the Troupe,you had two close friends.Close enough to consider them a family.

Alice Blisters

An independent woman that deserves full respect and kindness.You considered her like an older sister that you've always wanted.Yea she's quiet but she shows her feelings through her actions.Sometimes you would get mad at her since she takes these "short trips" that last about two weeks.Although the moments you share with make up for those trips.You can never forget the time the both of you were at the park with Suzuki.

"Alice..." You interrupt the silence. "Who am I to you?"

A moment passed until Alice placed her hand on your head.She looked at you with her cool royal plum eyes softened.She gave you a gentle smile.

"I used to think nothing of you." Your heart started to sink at her comment. "But...Now I consider you my savior...because without you.I wouldn't be here.Breathing."

That's right...You found Alice in an alley with three other men.She wasn't able to protect herself until you came along.From then on, the both of you watched each others backs.

Then there was Ranmaru Suzuki.

A well respected man that treated others fairly.He radiated with warmth and kindness.

"How about you Suzuki?" You turned to him.

His captivating ocean blue eyes gave you a warm,look.

"To me?Well, I consider you as a younger sister but sometimes when you act serious and protective.I think of you as an older sister." He smiles.

You giggle at his compliment.

"The two of youremind me of my parents..." silence took over for a moment. "Suzuki reminds me of the times I got to be silly with my father...Alice reminds me of my mother since she was always so protective..."

Alice gave Suzuki a blank stare.

"Thank you." You finally say.

Part 1?! WHAT THERE ARE MORE PARTS OMFG!Yes there are more parts chill out.