Tears

"Shut up!Shalnark!" Uvo shouted.

"He drank too much." Shalnark sighed.

"Well that's Uvo for you." Nobunaga chuckles.

"Are you calling me s-stupiff?" Uvo hiccups.

-sigh-

You sat between Shalnark and Pokunoda.Hisoka sat next to Chrollo.

Not a good idea.

You looked down at your alfredo pasta.Then up at Chrollo.His eyes were focused on you.You felt as if a whole crowd was watching you.He stood up and headed for the exit.

Shit.

You put your hand in a fist.You stand up and follow Chrollo.You felt the cool breeze on your warm smooth skin.You look both directions.You headed towards the way to get back to base.You walked at least thirty blocks but you couldn't find Chrollo.You headed back until you felt someone grab your wrist.You were pulled then pushed to the wall.

You look up to see Chrollo's angry eyes.

"Chrollo..." You whispered.

You were about to hold his face but he grabbed your hands first.He then put your hands above you.Holding them tight.

"Chro-" He pushed his lips against you before you could say a word.

This time you kiss him back.Back and forth.The both of you played with eachothers tongues.Small moans of pleasure escaped from your mouth.Chrollo stops.

He starts kissing your neck.You smile.You freed yourself from his grasp.Instead of running,you continue kissing.He holds your waste.You wanted to go on for hours but you stopped.Something made you stop.Something.No someone was in the corner of your eye.Your eyes widened as you turned your head.

Hisoka.

He was staring at you with a blank expression.There was a women next to him but it was hard to tell who it was until a car drove by.

Machi.What's Machi doing here.

Before you could say something.Machi continues walking.

"Let's go,Hisoka." Machi says from a distance. Hisoka turns and follows.

Tears start falling down your cheeks.You drop to the ground.You start to run.