Parting Note

The room was tense and it seems as if it was getting tighter by the second.Everyone remained silent.

Mabye this is a good thing Cheshire.No one will suffer for your sake anymore.

You bite your lip.You look deep in to Chrollo's eyes.How different they look now than back then.

Tch.

"I think that this is something we can agree on,Chrollo." You turn around to face Hisoka.He leaned against the wall,shuffling a deck of cards.

"Do you know what I love the most besides you Cheshire?" Hisoka takes out a joker. "Weaknesses."

A ball of confusion and fury formed in your stomach.Not only Chrollo betrayed you but so is Hisoka.

"Weaknesses.They can be easily get rid of and thats why...I love them so much." Hisoka smirks.

Tears were threatning to form in your eyes.You suddenly burst in to tears.You kneel down,trying to wipe all your tears away.

"I-I'm glad." You whisper. "That I got to know all of you."

"Is this some type of surrender?" Chrollo smirks.

"N-no.It's more of an I'm-sorry-I-caused-you-all-this-trouble note." You swiftly take Chrollo's knife.He cuts your right arm before he lets go of it.

You place the knife to your chest.Looking up at the shocked eyes of Chrollo and Hisoka,you smile.

Thank you for letting me experience love.

You felt a sudden pang of pain in your chest area.You notice that you stabbed yourself with Chrollo's knife.You fall to your knees.

Chrollo catches you,Hisoka and the others follow you.

"Ch-Cheshire!" You whisper something in Chrolll and Hisoka's ear.

Everything goes black.