Hated Love

An Hour Later...

You were fast asleep until you were woken up by a knock at the door.

"Come in!" Your voice was muffled by the pillow in your face.

Then hear the door close.You suddenly felt someone on the side of your bed.

"We could at least talk for one minute." Hisoka's voice bellowed.

"About what exactly." You were annoyed by his presence.

"Anything.Anything you want." Hisoka lay down beside you.

You shift a little closer to the edge of the bed to signal Hisoka to go away.He ignored your desire for space and pulls you in closer.

You feel his warm breath on your neck.You can feel your pulse beat faster.Your hands get sweaty.

"Fine...I'll speak through my favorite language." Hisoka grabs hold of your hands and pins them to the bed. "Body language."

You attempt to kick him but he was too quick.A pair of warm lips collide with yours.

You hear the thunder clap outside.

Fuck you!Fuck You!Fuck you!Damn you Hisoka...

Hisoka kisses your bottom lip for entrance.You tried to fight,tried to resist bit Hisoka won.He explores every inch.

Hisoka gets up.

The storm inside grew stronger both inside and out...

You can imagine what happens next 0/////0

I am not going through that path again.Nope.Hope you're enjoying!

Please go check out the Black Butler story I have made.I'm sure you'll enjoy this.

Feel free to comment or vote on this story ^.^