Diabolic Hearts |Irresistible Distractions

"Hey...Hisoka." The both of you were walking down a dirt road.

"Hm?" Hisoka looked down.

"Why are you in such a rush? You usually want to be fashionably late, tgeb again..." You wonder off into thought.

"Then again?" You look up at Hisoka's confused face

-sighs-

"Nevermind..." You began whistling the tune of the London Bridge.

"I wanted to see Machi again." Hisoka grins. "I'd like to ask her if we could have dinner together."

You felt envy crawl up your stomach.You cross your arms and look the opposite of Hisoka.

"She's just going to reject you." You snap.

Shit.Stupid!You made it so obvious.

"You may be right but then again.You may be wrong.Although..." Hisoka smiles at you. "If she does reject me...Then how about you and I eat dinner together instead."

You felt your face melting.You look up.Your face red in embarrassment.

"Your answer?" He winks at you.

"Sure...I don't see any reason why to reject." You look down at your feet.

Hisoka smiles at you.You smile back.

Hisoka's POV

Cute...Focus Hisoka.You're only staying with her because of her power.You mustn't get distracted.No matter what.

Cheshire. Her real name hidden and protected by her own mind. Having no one ever say her name was a ridiculous bet to have but it was true. Cheshire. A woman who I might never learn her true name.